PC Accelerate Pro is an unacceptable computer tool or program that every user wishes get rid from the PC. It is deemed as invasive type of software that may be installed on the computer without user’s full knowledge. This kind of malware is spreading on thousand of computers worldwide through Internet connection. Software exploits and vulnerabilities in Internet browser programs are believed to be exploited by PC Accelerate Pro to gain access on target computer. Malicious links from social media sites and spam email messages also contributes to the delivery of PC Accelerate Pro onto victim’s PC.
When this potentially unwanted program is run on the system, it can perform various actions to take control of certain Windows functions. Furthermore, PC Accelerate Pro does not provide entries to instantly remove its code when user is not comfortable with it. In addition, this unknown security and optimization tool may block your Internet access to security web sites preventing you from downloading removal tools and proper guide to delete PC Accelerate Pro from the affected computer.
Once PC Accelerate Pro is running on the computer, it will begin to display fake warnings and pop-up alerts stating several infections detected on Windows operating system. Obviously, these alerts are just ploy to deceive computer users and force them to pay for the PC Accelerate Pro registration code. This is a usual scheme by rogue tool to extort money and in fact, similar threats as SlimCleaner Plus and OneSafe PC Cleaner are also applying the same misleading techniques.
As you can see, PC Accelerate Pro program was made to steal money from you using various method of deception. Never pay for this worthless program and execute the removal steps to eliminate this threat from the computer right away.
Variants Update – September 2021
It was reported that PC Accelerate Pro has variable names to evade manual removal by computer users. As reported, this rogue tool may use the following aliases with “Speedup” phrase: AffairsSpeedup, BokangSpeedup, BravaSpeedup, ChronoSpeedup, HogoSpeedup, MarSpeedup, MarepSpeedup, OmriSpeedup, OnrymSpeedup, PCSpeedupPro, PerecSpeedup, QnetSpeedup, SilverSpeedrun, SilverSpeedup, TriocySpeedup, TsapriSpeedup, TsaritsynSpeedup, YixSpeedrun, YixSpeedup, and YxileSpeedup.
Another set of variants are having the phrase “PCAP” or “ACPC“: AesteriusAPCP, AesteriusPCAP, AnswerPCAP, EpiphanyPCAP, iFCAP, IneffablePCAP, MirxayzarAPCP, NoblePCAP, PlazyPCAP, SmartACPC, SmartPCAP, TypeAnswerPCAP, UsualsPCAP, and VemoPCAP.
PC Accelerate Pro Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like PC Accelerate Pro through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like PC Accelerate Pro, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete PC Accelerate Pro rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of PC Accelerate Pro
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for PC Accelerate Pro and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall PC Accelerate Pro from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select PC Accelerate Pro from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove PC Accelerate Pro unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds PC Accelerate Pro and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of PC Accelerate Pro using Anti-malware Program
To remove PC Accelerate Pro automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like PC Accelerate Pro that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to PC Accelerate Pro.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.