What are cookies?
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes by Malwarefixes.com, including:
- Creating an account and updating your preferences. This includes maintaining your ability to log in and maintaining the site’s language or aesthetic preferences.
- Analytics. This enables us to analyze site usage data and make improvements.
- Cookie advertisements (from a third party such as Google Adsense, Commission Junction, Cleverbridge, and others). If this site runs ads, the advertisers may place cookies to track who has seen an ad or other similar information. In the event that these cookies are placed by a third party, this website will not be able to read or write to them.
- Additional third-party cookies for sharing on Facebook or Twitter, for example. This site won’t be able to access these cookies because they are often set separately by a third party.
On third-party cookies
While using the website, additional cookies could be stored to remember information about certain activities or preferences.
Other cookies could be placed by independent service providers who offer data like anonymous user tracking or by content providers like YouTube or other media service providers whose content is embedded on some pages.
Take note that…
- Our website/pages don’t host scripts that require user consent, including ad tags.
- Our website/pages don’t contain the Funding Choices consent message tag.