Pop-ups and redirects showing Happy.goodluckspace.com is a sign that there is an imminent danger on browser and computer system. This malicious web address could download and install potentially unwanted program (PUP) on the computer even without manual intervention from user. Drive-by-download script is noticed to be present on the site along with downloadable installer files that can be automatically executed once web users view any page from Happy.goodluckspace.com.
Unfortunately, web users visit to Happy.goodluckspace.com are often not intentional. They were forced to visit the site after a series of redirect scheme perpetuated by adware program presently residing on the browser. On some instances, the redirect may kick off once web user pays a visit to suspicious sites or open a link from dubious online advertisements, which were published for the specific purpose of infecting the browser with potentially unwanted program.
Therefore, if Happy.goodluckspace.com shows up when opening browser as Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox, thorough malware and virus scanning is highly recommended. Checking the browser for presence of unwanted extension is also advice and removing them promptly will help resolve the browser hijacking issue.
If in case Happy.goodluckspace.com redirects occurs after installing a freeware, removing it temporarily may help isolate the issue and determine if it is the real culprit.
To sum up, unsolicited existence of Happy.goodluckspace.com on any browser program is due to careless download and installation of adware carrier. Thus, be extra careful when obtaining files especially if the source is questionable. Download program only from reputable websites and official software provider to avoid getting infected with hijacker adware such as Happy.goodluckspace.com.
Happy.goodluckspace.com Removal Procedure
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Scan the computer with MBAM Tool
This malware removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any threats like Trojan, virus, PUP, adware and malicious redirects like Happy.goodluckspace.com. The tool is powerful enough to find hazardous items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
To remove Happy.goodluckspace.com from Mac OS, please use the tool that was designed specifically for Macintosh users.
Malwarebytes For Mac Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MBSetup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Happy.goodluckspace.com.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including Happy.goodluckspace.com and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Stage 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Happy.goodluckspace.com. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from Happy.goodluckspace.com
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Happy.goodluckspace.com. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Remove Happy.goodluckspace.com from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults button. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by Happy.goodluckspace.com. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Happy.goodluckspace.com. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Reset Firefox to its default state. Click the Reset Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Reset Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Happy.goodluckspace.com home page hijacker should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain it the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Happy.goodluckspace.com and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see view instructions here.