Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a very effective tool in combating malware and other harmful programs. Free version of this program is sufficient to scan your computer and remove threats like trojans, viruses, malware, spyware, rogue program, and more. However, if you want complete protection, we suggest exerting a little budget for the paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
This software was built to be user-friendly. You can easily navigate to various features of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware via the tabbed interface. It also allows you to choose three types of scanning process namely Threat Scan, Custom Scan, and Hyper Scan. Obviously you will run Threat Scan when something is not usual on the computer. Hyper Scan consumes less time and is advisable to run for maintenance period. Custom Scanning allows you to customize where and what you want to check.
Scanning the computer with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is pretty simple. It doesn’t require professional or technical skills to remove malware using this software. Just straight scan and remove button are needed to click in order to fix malware infection.
For advanced users, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware provide settings page in which they can configure which object to scan and what the software does when Windows starts. Heuristic engine is also one part of the software that increases malware detection efficiency to remove suspicious items from the computer.
How to Download, Install, and Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?
Disclaimer: By downloading and using this tool, you are considered to have read the owner’s disclaimer and agreed to terms and conditions as declared on the official web site.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the link below. Save the file on your hard drive.
You can also download MBAM Scanner (this will open on a new window)
2. Once the download completes, double-click on the file MB3-Setup.exe to run the program.
3. Select desired installation language when it prompts you.Then, click OK.
4. On the welcome screen, click Next to proceed.
5. Next window is about License Agreement, you must accept this and click the Next button.
6. Proceed with the succeeding prompts until you reach the window Ready to Install. Click on Install button.
7. Installation process will take less than a minute. Click on Finish to run the program.
8. When Malwarebytes Anti-Malware interface appears, please select Scan from the side menu. Then, choose Threat Scan as shown in the image below. Click on Start Scan button to begin the process. The program will check for any available update before proceeding. Do not skip this step. Virus scan may take a while, please wait for the process to finish.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.