fEstasAzulCorrupta is a computer virus that was made specifically to corrupt MS Office files particularly Word documents. In an effort to spread this virus, attackers are utilizing the web to deploy the threat in various ways. Typically, fEstasAzulCorrupta virus is packed with software download that user may obtain from file-sharing network. It is randomly attached to programs and freeware and hosted on several domains.
When fEstasAzulCorrupta is executed, it injects some files on Windows. Registry is also added to load the virus during Windows start-up process. This action causes some conflict in opening programs and running security software on the affected PC. Installed anti-virus program will get disabled by fEstasAzulCorrupta and MS Word files are locked. Technically, fEstasAzulCorrupta virus has corrupted the file by adding some codes on the header, leaving the computer baffled on its type. For this reason, no associated program can run the corrupt file.
Removing the fEstasAzulCorrupta virus from the computer can be accomplished with basic scan. Just make sure that you are running updated security software. The scan also fixes corrupted files and removes any unwanted code when found.
When done with cleaning the computer and all viruses were removed, it is crucial to protect the computer. If antivirus is installed, make sure that ‘Automatic Update’ is enabled and ‘Real-time scanning’ is activated.
How to Remove fEstasAzulCorrupta
Stage 1: Remove Rootkit and Virus from the Computer
This rootkit and virus removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any rootkit, malware as well as threat like fEstasAzulCorrupta. The tool is powerful enough to find malicious items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from this page. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily.
2. Once the download completes, double-click the file to install the program on the computer. It will update the database once installation has finished. Internet connection is required at this point.
3. After downloading necessary updates, Sophos Virus Removal Tool displays the welcome screen.
4. Click on Start Scanning button to begin checking the system for presence of rootkit and virus. The tool reveals items that were found linked to fEstasAzulCorrupta. It also detects and removes other malicious files.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds fEstasAzulCorrupta and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for fEstasAzulCorrupta’ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for fEstasAzulCorrupta. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all fEstasAzulCorrupta entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that fEstasAzulCorrupta have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
How to recover files corrupted by fEstasAzulCorrupta virus
Disclaimer: Please use this tool at your own risks. This program is provided ‘as-is’ without warranty of any kind.
1. Download the Repair Tool from zimtable.com
Recovery Tool Download Link (Discontinued)
2. Install VS_fEstasAzulFixa on the computer using the default configuration.
3. When done with the install process, look for the VS_fEstasAzulFixa folder or icon and run the program.
4. This tool will give you two options on cleaning files corrupted by fEstasAzulCorrupta, ‘Single’ and ‘Batch Process’. The later is ideal to fix multiple files inside a folder.
5. Recovered file will be placed on the same folder with the corrupted one. When you first open the file, you may get a warning that it needs to be repaired by MS Office program, click Yes to continue.
6. After recovering the file, you may now uninstall VS_fEstasAzulFixa through the Control Panel.