YouTuAdBlocker may appear to be a useful program to block ads from Youtube. However, instead of blocking ads, this adware will issue ads from its own platform that only doubles the annoyances when you are viewing online video. As security experts suggest, obtain only valid application as online utility and YouTuAdBlocker is not one of them. In fact, YouTuAdBlocker was tagged as an adware program that user must get rid of when presence is observe on the browser.
What surprises most users is the sudden appearance of YouTuAdBlocker on their browser. Most victims never recall installing such software. This potentially unwanted program normally bundles its code to freeware and shareware. Installation of YouTuAdBlocker is almost unseen by most users because it runs in the background as you load the main program. There may be instances that package you have download may seek approval, but due to user’s eagerness to install program, excluding adware from the package installation is mostly ignored. Thus, aside from the main software, other unwanted programs are installed on the PC without user’s knowledge.
In general, YouTuAdBlocker is not a malware of virus. It is an addition to the list of adware presently flooding the Internet. Even though it is not a virus, we still suggest removing it from the computer right away to avoid further harm. Adware like YouTuAdBlocker can perform other nasty things other than displaying ads.
Online Security Scanner Report for youtuadblocker.net:
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Jan. 18, 2014|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: N/A||Updated: Jan. 18, 2014|
|Currently Safe||Ratings: 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes||Updated: Jan. 18, 2014|
YouTuAdBlocker Removal Guide
Stage 1: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to YouTuAdBlocker. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 2: Remove YouTuAdBlocker Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted YouTuAdBlocker from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of YouTuAdBlocker on the affected browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with YouTuAdBlocker. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to YouTuAdBlocker.. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual removal of add-on from Firefox.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Give Firefox a tuneup. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. YouTuAdBlocker should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain in the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by YouTuAdBlocker and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please add-on removal from Internet Explorer.