Untrustworthy website Usefulhead.buzz generates obnoxious pop-ups and redirects. Usefulhead.buzz’s major objective is to persuade its users to use the push notification feature so that this website is free to send an alert to users’ default internet browsers. This happens frequently since almost every website asks for this information, especially on a user’s first visit. With Usefulhead.buzz’s goal in mind, this functionality could, however, be abused for scams and unlawful ad serving.
The majority of internet visitors are drawn to Usefulhead.buzz advertisements because they typically contain interesting material and current trends. The browser may be redirected to superfluous pages that have scripts that prevent viewers from exiting the page if they click the Usefulhead.buzz advertising, though. The only way out is to press a button that will ultimately send visitors to other dubious websites that include spyware and adware. It is obvious that Usefulhead.buzz uses clickbait to persuade website visitors to visit another website or sign up for a promotional program.
Additionally, Usefulhead.buzz may use click-bait to persuade internet users to enable push notifications by displaying deceptive messages like “This window can be closed by clicking Allow,” To watch the video, click Allow,” or “Click Allow to download the file.” Regardless of whether a user clicks the “Allow” button or any part of the page, the result is the same: Usefulhead.buzz will be added to the list of websites that are allowed to use the notification feature. This page trap is used on a number of websites, including News-vuvagu.cc, News-mewaji.cc, and Protectapps.vip, to mention a few. It is not exclusively used on Usefulhead.buzz.
We advise you to cease visiting websites that are involved in software piracy or illegal media streaming to prevent being sent to Usefulhead.buzz or any other type of page capturing site. These websites are now the source of bothersome pop-ups and redirections.
|Initial pop-up goal||Prompting web user to Allow push notification. If granted, News-vuvagu.cc will use this feature to send aggressive pop-up ads.|
|Website purpose||To display different kinds of malicious ads on the browser using the push notification window of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.|
|Current IP address||22.214.171.124|
Steps to remove Usefulhead.buzz pop-up
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Usefulhead.buzz. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Usefulhead.buzz are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Usefulhead.buzz pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with aggressive ads if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Usefulhead.buzz from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below.
Remove Usefulhead.buzz from Google Chrome
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allowed to send notifications" section and look for Usefulhead.buzz.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Usefulhead.buzz list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Usefulhead.buzz from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
Stop Usefulhead.buzz on Mozilla Firefox
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Usefulhead.buzz entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Usefulhead.buzz pop-up is gone.
Remove Usefulhead.buzz from Safari (Mac)
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Usefulhead.buzz.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Usefulhead.buzz pop-up is gone.
Get rid of Usefulhead.buzz on Microsoft Edge
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Usefulhead.buzz from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
If Usefulhead.buzz pop-up still persist after accomplishing the removal of the URL from the push notification feature, there must be an adware on the computer that is causing the annoyances. Continue with the remaining procedures to scan the system with virus and malware removal software.
Additional steps to remove Usefulhead.buzz from PC
Step 1 : Scan the computer with Sophos Antivirus
To remove Usefulhead.buzz automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering internet browser threat like Usefulhead.buzz that slows down online browsing activities.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file on your computer where you can easily access it.
2. Once the download completes, browse the location of the file. Double-click to run the program and begin the install process.
3. On first windows of installation wizard, click Next to continue. Then, it will display the program’s License Agreement. You need to Accept the terms in order to proceed. If Windows prompts for User Account Control, please click Yes to proceed.
4. On succeeding windows, click Next or Continue to carry on with the installation. After completing the installation process, Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool.
5. Internet connection is required when running this scanner in order to download important updates. Make sure that everything is up-to-date to effectively remove malicious program that is associated with Usefulhead.buzz.
6. Click the button to carry out the Scan. This will check the system for presence of malicious objects, malware, and viruses. The tool reveals items that were found linked to Usefulhead.buzz and other suspicious entities. Be sure to remove all identified threats.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Usefulhead.buzz on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Usefulhead.buzz.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Usefulhead.buzz.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Extra procedures to remove Usefulhead.buzz from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the Mac Computer with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Usefulhead.buzz. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Usefulhead.buzz.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Usefulhead.buzz.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Usefulhead.buzz is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.