OneSafe PC Cleaner is a fake security application that every victim must get rid from the PC before it further harm the system. This kind of malware is spreading on thousand of computers worldwide through the Internet link. Software exploits and weakness in Internet browser programs are believed to be exploited by OneSafe PC Cleaner to gain access on target computer. Malicious links from social media sites and spam email messages also contributes to the delivery of OneSafe PC Cleaner onto victim’s PC.
When this rogue security product is executed on the computer, it can perform various actions to immobilize Windows functions. Furthermore, OneSafe PC Cleaner will disable installed anti-virus program to avoid detection and deter user from removing this malware. In addition, this bogus security application blocks your Internet access to security web sites preventing you from downloading removal tools and proper guide to delete OneSafe PC Cleaner from the infected computer.
Once OneSafe PC Cleaner is running on the computer, it will begin to display fake warnings and pop-up alerts stating several infections detected on Windows operating system. Obviously, these alerts are just ploy to deceive computer users and force them to pay for the OneSafe PC Cleaner registration code.
As you can see, this fake program was made to steal money from you using various method of deception. Never pay for this worthless program and execute the removal steps to eliminate this threat from the computer right away.
How to Remove OneSafe PC Cleaner
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall OneSafe PC Cleaner from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. “Uninstall or Change a Program” window will open. Select OneSafe PC Cleaner from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds OneSafe PC Cleaner and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of OneSafe PC Cleaner using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for OneSafe PC Cleaner . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all OneSafe PC Cleaner entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that OneSafe PC Cleaner have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to OneSafe PC Cleaner.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
1 thought on “Uninstall OneSafe PC Cleaner”
Delete your program from my PC immediately.
I cannot invest any money with you.
I already pay McAfee antivirus.