After several diagnosis, we found out that My PC Health Check is bundled to some adware. This can be dangerous when run on the computer. My PC Health Check may have indirect relation to bundled programs; however, this type of deployment method is only evident to malicious programs. Questionable files attached to My PC Health Check may not be as dangerous as computer virus, but somehow may endanger the privacy of its user.
My PC Health Check is presented as a tool to optimize Windows especially the Registry. It scans the computer and helps you free-up spaces by deleting unused entries and fragmented files. It could be a useful tool if not only for the annoyances that it brings. My PC Health Check is ad-supported software. Meaning, it needs to pop-up ads on your computer in order to generate online profit. This is the reason why some software are provided free. Their objective is to earn via ads and other online promotion.
To give you targeted and appealing ads, My PC Health Check is equipped with a code that monitors your browsing habit. It records every visited web sites, search queries, and products you are opting to purchase online. My PC Health Check may also steal sensitive data and personal information.
In general, users who are dealing with My PC Health Check may experience not only pop-up advertisements. It may also cause browser redirects as part of its advertising venture. Another purpose of My PC Health Check is to generate web traffics pointing to partners web sites. Overall, these are vital for online advertising and promotion.
To stop My PC Health Check from bothering you, this adware needs to be eliminated. Below are procedures to help you delete this adware totally. Scan the computer with suggested anti-malware and anti-virus tools to ensure that there will be no more remains of My PC Health Check.
Online Security Scanner Report for mypchealthcheck.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: April 08, 2017|
|Link is safe||Feedback: No Data||Updated: April 08, 2017|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: April 08, 2017|
How to Remove My PC Health Check
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
It is highly suggested that you carry out all the steps in exact manner to effectively get rid of malware.
Stage 1: Uninstall My PC Health Check from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. “Uninstall or Change a Program” window will open. Select My PC Health Check from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds My PC Health Check and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of My PC Health Check using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for My PC Health Check . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all My PC Health Check entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that My PC Health Check have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to My PC Health Check.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.