Brarva Speedup is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) claiming that it scans your computer for malware, junk and privacy, invalid registries, and web security related issues. If Brarva Speedup was done scanning the computer, it will produce results showing the list of detected issues, but fixing them would not be possible unless you pay for the registered version of the product. While no actions were taken by the user, Brava Speedup persistently pop-ups an alert stating prompting to buy the license copy of the program in order to resolve all computer issues.
Brarva Speedup is a rogue tool
Computer security analysts are concerned about this type of marketing method that according to them are often employed by rogue tools. Other suspicious programs promoted with the same techniques are Chrono SpeedUp, Fix PC, and many more.
Aside from being suspicious, most of the errors and issues identified by Brarva Speedup on the computer aren’t causing slowdown in system performance, which is very conflicting to its claims. The drawback with optimization tools specially rogue ones, is there is no solid study proving that fixing registry errors could increase system performance. Moreover, reliable sources do not support this method as a way to speed up the computer. In fact, Microsoft itself states that enhancement programs could cause disasters to the operating system if it wrongfully modifies the registry.
Stopping Brarva Speedup pop-up
If Brarva Speedup pop-ups on your computer via either online advertisements or installed program, keep in mind that it is a threat that you should eliminate as soon as possible. Aside from uninstalling the rogue tool, we recommend scanning the computer with legitimate anti-virus and anti-malware tools to thoroughly clean the computer as well as the browser application where Brarva Speedup pop-ups are originating.
Complete steps to stop the pop-up by Brava Speedup is written below. Be sure to execute the guide in exact order to totally get rid of this rogue optimization program.
Please take note of the files and folders relevant to Brarva Speedup. You may need to delete them manually if left behind after the removal process. These files can be found under the Program Files folder.
- BrarvaSpeedup (32 bit).exe
Brarva Speedup Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Brarva Speedup through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Brarva Speedup, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Brarva Speedup rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Brarva Speedup
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Brarva Speedup and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Brarva Speedup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Brarva Speedup from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Brarva Speedup unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Brarva Speedup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Brarva Speedup using Anti-malware Program
To remove Brarva Speedup automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Brarva Speedup that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Brarva Speedup.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.