Registry cleaner, startup manager, adware remover, and PC protection are just some features being brag by Auto Speedup 2018. Unfortunately, users may not be able to identify that this is just another rogue program by looking at the Graphical User Interface alone. In fact, Auto Speedup 2018 console was made so satisfactory to avoid suspicion from computer users. It intends to pool as many user as it can and persuade them to pay for the full version of the product.
We feel that it is our obligation to let user know that Auto Speedup 2018 is just a remake of previous rogue software like Super Speedup 2018, Quick Speedup 2018, My PC Repair 2018, and so on. These malicious applications share the same GUI and methods to deceive computer users. Auto Speedup 2018 frequently notifies users about various PC troubles. To further scare victims and catch their attention, it will issue thousands (1,239 during our scan) of potentially unwanted items found on the system. Subsequently, it suggests immediate repair using the registered version of Auto Speedup 2018. Thus, if user clicks on Start Repair button, the program will open a web page offering a discounted price for licensed version of the product.
As you can notice, Auto Speedup 2018 was made primarily to mislead users into thinking that computer is in danger. Via this technique, rogue program makers can easily influence victims to shell out some money while thinking that it is the only solution to their computer problems. In fact, alerts and warning shown by Auto Speedup 2018 are fake and items it detected are non-existent. The only threat right now is no other than Auto Speedup 2018 itself. Therefore, we highly suggest eliminating this threat as soon as possible. For a complete guide to get rid of Auto Speedup 2018, please see the removal section on this page.
Online Security Scanner Report for pcbooster.website:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Aug. 14, 2018|
|Minimal risk||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Aug. 14, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Aug. 14, 2018|
How to Remove Auto Speedup 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Auto Speedup 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Auto Speedup 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Auto Speedup 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Auto Speedup 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Auto Speedup 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Auto Speedup 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Auto Speedup 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Auto Speedup 2018.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.