Registry cleaner, startup manager, adware remover, and PC protection are just some features being brag by Auto Speedup 2018. Unfortunately, users may not be able to identify that this is just another rogue program by looking at the Graphical User Interface alone. In fact, Auto Speedup 2018 console was made so satisfactory to avoid suspicion from computer users. It intends to pool as many user as it can and persuade them to pay for the full version of the product.
We feel that it is our obligation to let user know that Auto Speedup 2018 is just a remake of previous rogue software like Super Speedup 2018, Quick Speedup 2018, My PC Repair 2018, and so on. These malicious applications share the same GUI and methods to deceive computer users. Auto Speedup 2018 frequently notifies users about various PC troubles. To further scare victims and catch their attention, it will issue thousands (1,239 during our scan) of potentially unwanted items found on the system. Subsequently, it suggests immediate repair using the registered version of Auto Speedup 2018. Thus, if user clicks on Start Repair button, the program will open a web page offering a discounted price for licensed version of the product.
As you can notice, Auto Speedup 2018 was made primarily to mislead users into thinking that computer is in danger. Via this technique, rogue program makers can easily influence victims to shell out some money while thinking that it is the only solution to their computer problems. In fact, alerts and warning shown by Auto Speedup 2018 are fake and items it detected are non-existent. The only threat right now is no other than Auto Speedup 2018 itself. Therefore, we highly suggest eliminating this threat as soon as possible. For a complete guide to get rid of Auto Speedup 2018, please see the removal section on this page.
Auto Speedup 2018 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Auto Speedup 2018 through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Auto Speedup 2018, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Auto Speedup 2018 rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Auto Speedup 2018
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Auto Speedup 2018 and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Auto Speedup 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Auto Speedup 2018 from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Auto Speedup 2018 unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Auto Speedup 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Auto Speedup 2018 using Anti-malware Program
To remove Auto Speedup 2018 automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Auto Speedup 2018 that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Auto Speedup 2018.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.