Advanced Speedup 2018 is a dubious computer optimization and security application. It claims to speed up PC by fixing various errors and protects it from malware and PUP threats. Other variants from the same makers that we have tested also offer the same features. Hence, we observed that all of them are using scan and detect function, which is an obvious scare tactics to entice users into paying for licensed version of Advanced Speedup 2018.
After completing a scan, this rogue application issues an alert showing countless errors and infections detected on the computer. To exaggerate its claims, Advanced Speedup 2018 will detect hundreds of troubles that need to repair. Obviously, the only option given to user is to repair them by purchasing the full version of Advanced Speedup 2018. Thus, if user choose to continue with the process, the program will pop-up its payment processing web page wherein users are required to fill-up all the fields including credit card information.
Being unsafe on revealing payment details is just one worry we are facing with Advanced Speedup 2018. Added to that, this program is using malicious method to spread all over the internet. Advanced Speedup 2018 is typically packed to suspicious freeware and shareware. Pop-up ads and redirects on certain websites are utilized to promote Advanced Speedup 2018 and carry out a forceful installation on visitor’s computer.
We do not see the need for this type of tool especially if users concern is to bring ease and security to their computer. In fact, Windows operating systems have built-in functionss that can perform much better that those offered by Advanced Speedup 2018. Thus, it is recommended to get rid of this unwanted program as soon as possible to avoid further harm. Complete guide to take out Advanced Speedup 2018 from the computer is outlined below.
Advanced Speedup 2018 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Advanced Speedup 2018 through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Advanced Speedup 2018, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Advanced Speedup 2018 rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Advanced Speedup 2018
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Advanced Speedup 2018 and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Advanced Speedup 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advanced Speedup 2018 from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Advanced Speedup 2018 unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advanced Speedup 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Advanced Speedup 2018 using Anti-malware Program
To remove Advanced Speedup 2018 automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Advanced Speedup 2018 that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Advanced Speedup 2018.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.