Advanced Speedup 2018 is a dubious computer optimization and security application. It claims to speed up PC by fixing various errors and protects it from malware and PUP threats. Other variants from the same makers that we have tested also offer the same features. Hence, we observed that all of them are using scan and detect function, which is an obvious scare tactics to entice users into paying for licensed version of Advanced Speedup 2018.
After completing a scan, this rogue application issues an alert showing countless errors and infections detected on the computer. To exaggerate its claims, Advanced Speedup 2018 will detect hundreds of troubles that need to repair. Obviously, the only option given to user is to repair them by purchasing the full version of Advanced Speedup 2018. Thus, if user choose to continue with the process, the program will pop-up its payment processing web page wherein users are required to fill-up all the fields including credit card information.
Being unsafe on revealing payment details is just one worry we are facing with Advanced Speedup 2018. Added to that, this program is using malicious method to spread all over the internet. Advanced Speedup 2018 is typically packed to suspicious freeware and shareware. Pop-up ads and redirects on certain websites are utilized to promote Advanced Speedup 2018 and carry out a forceful installation on visitor’s computer.
We do not see the need for this type of tool especially if users concern is to bring ease and security to their computer. In fact, Windows operating systems have built-in functionss that can perform much better that those offered by Advanced Speedup 2018. Thus, it is recommended to get rid of this unwanted program as soon as possible to avoid further harm. Complete guide to take out Advanced Speedup 2018 from the computer is outlined below.
Online Security Scanner Report for mypcclean.online:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Aug. 16, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Aug. 16, 2018|
How to Remove Advanced Speedup 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Advanced Speedup 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advanced Speedup 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advanced Speedup 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Advanced Speedup 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Advanced Speedup 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Advanced Speedup 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Advanced Speedup 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Advanced Speedup 2018.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.