Web publishers support Trexvideo.biz through an advertising service where they use it for revenue generation. Potentially unwanted application (PUA) and malicious software like adware installed on the computer are the primary reason that Trexvideo.biz is injected into the web browser. Developers commonly deploy Trexvideo.biz out to earn online profits by rolling out ads consistently, even without the consent of online users. These advertisements associated with Trexvideo.biz can redirect website visitors to unwanted internet browser extensions, online web games, fake software updates, random surveys, adult related sites, and can even execute scripts to install or download unwanted malware and viruses.
Why am I seeing Trexvideo.biz pop-up?
Like other website redirects, Trexvideo.biz intrusive ads are generally in a form of pop-ups, which annoyed site visitors during navigation. These alerts from Trexvideo.biz may be available by activating browser notifications. Developers use techniques to encourage online users to sign up for alerts using click bait. The aggressor’s tactics can typically mislead inexperienced web site visitors. Once a user has clicked or confirmed, Trexvideo.biz will begin deploying alerts to a browser that usually contains malicious advertising that redirects users to other unreliable web pages.
More about Trexvideo.biz
As mentioned above, Trexvideo.biz arrives on the computer display due to undesirable applications or programs installed on the device. PUA and adware may enter the system without the user knowing it. These malicious programs are hidden in bundled software packages that are typically offered “for free” on the Internet. Some ‘free download’ apps do not provide a detailed description of the ‘extra’ apps to install. This is the possible reason why undesirable programs can invade computers without being detected in the first place. Hence, once a malicious object penetrates to target computer, it is possible that whenever a web user browse the web, Trexvideo.biz can redirect internet app to doubtful web pages that runs malicious and intrusive advertisements.
|Initial pop-up goal||Prompting web user to Allow push notification. If granted, Trexvideo.biz will use this feature to send aggressive pop-up ads.|
|Website purpose||To display different kinds of malicious ads on the browser using the push notification window of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.|
|Current IP address||22.214.171.124|
Steps to remove Trexvideo.biz pop-up
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Trexvideo.biz. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Trexvideo.biz are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Trexvideo.biz pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with aggressive ads if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Trexvideo.biz from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below.
Remove Trexvideo.biz from Google Chrome
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allowed to send notifications" section and look for Trexvideo.biz.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Trexvideo.biz list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Trexvideo.biz from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
Stop Trexvideo.biz on Mozilla Firefox
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Trexvideo.biz entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Trexvideo.biz pop-up is gone.
Remove Trexvideo.biz from Safari (Mac)
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Trexvideo.biz.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Trexvideo.biz pop-up is gone.
Get rid of Trexvideo.biz on Microsoft Edge
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Trexvideo.biz from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
If Trexvideo.biz pop-up still persist after accomplishing the removal of the URL from the push notification feature, there must be an adware on the computer that is causing the annoyances. Continue with the remaining procedures to scan the system with virus and malware removal software.
Additional steps to remove Trexvideo.biz from PC
Step 1 : Scan the computer with Sophos Antivirus
To remove Trexvideo.biz automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering internet browser threat like Trexvideo.biz that slows down online browsing activities.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file on your computer where you can easily access it.
2. Once the download completes, browse the location of the file. Double-click to run the program and begin the install process.
3. On first windows of installation wizard, click Next to continue. Then, it will display the program’s License Agreement. You need to Accept the terms in order to proceed. If Windows prompts for User Account Control, please click Yes to proceed.
4. On succeeding windows, click Next or Continue to carry on with the installation. After completing the installation process, Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool.
5. Internet connection is required when running this scanner in order to download important updates. Make sure that everything is up-to-date to effectively remove malicious program that is associated with Trexvideo.biz.
6. Click the button to carry out the Scan. This will check the system for presence of malicious objects, malware, and viruses. The tool reveals items that were found linked to Trexvideo.biz and other suspicious entities. Be sure to remove all identified threats.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Trexvideo.biz on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Trexvideo.biz.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Trexvideo.biz.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Extra procedures to remove Trexvideo.biz from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the Mac Computer with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Trexvideo.biz. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Trexvideo.biz.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Trexvideo.biz.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Trexvideo.biz is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.