Trojan:Win64/Tasker.CI!MTB is a type of computer infection that may be detected and removed with the help of an antivirus tool called Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Other security tools may be able to detect this Trojan as well, but under a different name.
The user must eliminate the computer virus Trojan:Win64/Tasker.CI!MTB as soon as possible. Ignoring this risk could result in additional problems and complications. By making use of this Trojan, the attackers can start a number of harmful programs on the targeted computer.
How to remove Trojan:Win64/Tasker.CI!MTB?
When the antivirus tool detects the presence of Trojan:Win64/Tasker.CI!MTB on the computer, users must act swiftly to resolve their concerns. It is recommended that a full scan of the compromised system be performed using only reputable and effective security software such as anti-virus and anti-malware. Please download and use the following tools to begin the scanning process:
- Combo Cleaner for Windows
This software combines both antivirus and system optimization features. The special method it uses to combat computer viruses and maintaining the health of the system is the selling point of this program.
- Windows Defender/Windows Security (Windows 8 and 10/11)
This built-in security software for Windows provides the latest antivirus protection. Because the program is integrated in the system, it runs immediately and begins protecting the computer the moment that Windows starts.
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 and Vista)
Users of Microsoft Windows Vista or older versions can freely scan the computer for viruses and malware using this efficient security application.
The virus scan should be run in full mode. This is the best method to detect Trojan:Win64/Tasker.CI!MTB or any relevant viruses from the computer. We also suggest running a full scan after disabling the System Restore to avoid reinstating the virus just in case that this feature is compromised.
The instructions for removing Trojan:Win64/Tasker.CI!MTB will require the computer to restart and run in Safe Mode; as such, you may not be able to access this guide during the process. We recommend Printing this procedure or viewing this page on another device.
1. Before running any virus scan, please make sure to disable System Restore on your Windows system.
2. Next, we need to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. This will prevent the malicious code from running.
3. After booting up the computer in Safe Mode with Networking, please download and scan the computer with the recommended anti-virus program as stated above.
4. There is no harm in checking the computer with multiple virus scanners to ensure that Trojan:Win64/Tasker.CI!MTB is completely eliminated.
For more help
There have been several releases from a threat family that includes Trojan:Win64/Tasker.CI!MTB. Please browse the Trojan category to see relevant threats and suitable removal methods.
You may also submit a comment below or start a discussion topic on our Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Community Page.
|Version Name||Alert Level||Date Added|
|Trojan:Win64/Tasker.RB!MTB||Severe||Mar. 10, 2023|