An antivirus program called Microsoft Defender Antivirus is capable of identifying and removing this type of virus. Alternative security tools can also recognize this Trojan, however they might do so using a different naming convention or alias.
The user must quickly eliminate the computer virus Trojan:Win64/Glupteba!ic from the machine. Ignoring this hazard could result in more problems and difficulties. This Trojan can be used by the attacker to start a number of malicious processes on the compromised computer.
How to remove Trojan:Win64/Glupteba!ic?
When the antivirus software detects the presence of Trojan:Win64/Glupteba!ic on the computer, users must act immediately to resolve the problems. It is advised to do a full scan of the infected machine using only reliable and effective security tools like anti-virus and anti-malware. Please download and use the following tools to start the scanning process:
- Combo Cleaner for Windows
This software combines both antivirus and system optimization features. The special method it uses to combat computer viruses and maintaining the health of the system is the selling point of this program.
- Windows Defender/Windows Security (Windows 8 and 10/11)
This built-in security software for Windows provides the latest antivirus protection. Because the program is integrated in the system, it runs immediately and begins protecting the computer the moment that Windows starts.
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 and Vista)
Users of Microsoft Windows Vista or older versions can freely scan the computer for viruses and malware using this efficient security application.
The virus scan should be run in full mode. This is the best method to detect Trojan:Win64/Glupteba!ic or any relevant viruses from the computer. We also suggest running a full scan after disabling the System Restore to avoid reinstating the virus just in case that this feature is compromised.
The instructions for removing Trojan:Win64/Glupteba!ic will require the computer to restart and run in Safe Mode; as such, you may not be able to access this guide during the process. We recommend Printing this procedure or viewing this page on another device.
1. Before running any virus scan, please make sure to disable System Restore on your Windows system.
2. Next, we need to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. This will prevent the malicious code from running.
3. After booting up the computer in Safe Mode with Networking, please download and scan the computer with the recommended anti-virus program as stated above.
4. There is no harm in checking the computer with multiple virus scanners to ensure that Trojan:Win64/Glupteba!ic is completely eliminated.
For more help
A threat family that includes Trojan:Win64/Glupteba!ic has had multiple versions released into the wild. Please browse the Trojan category to see similar threats and and matching removal methods.
You may also submit a comment below or start a discussion topic on our Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Community Page.