Microsoft Defender Antivirus is a security application that can detect and eliminate this kind of threat. Alternative security products are also capable of identifying this Trojan, but they may apply a different naming method or alias.
Trojan:Win32/Valyria is a computer virus that user must removed from the system immediately. Neglecting the presence of this threat can lead to more issues and troubles. The attacker can utilize this Trojan to activate various malicious actions on the infected computer.
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Valyria?
The moment that the antivirus program identifies the presence of Trojan:Win32/Valyria on the computer, users must not waste any time in fixing the issues. A thorough scan of the infected computer is suggested using only legitimate and efficient security software such as anti-virus and anti-malware. To proceed with the scanning, please download and use the following products:
- Combo Cleaner for Windows
This software combines both antivirus and system optimization features. The special method it uses to combat computer viruses and maintaining the health of the system is the selling point of this program.
- Windows Defender/Windows Security (Windows 8 and 10/11)
This built-in security software for Windows provides the latest antivirus protection. Because the program is integrated in the system, it runs immediately and begins protecting the computer the moment that Windows starts.
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 and Vista)
Users of Microsoft Windows Vista or older versions can freely scan the computer for viruses and malware using this efficient security application.
The virus scan should be run in full mode. This is the best method to detect Trojan:Win32/Valyria or any relevant viruses from the computer. We also suggest running a full scan after disabling the System Restore to avoid reinstating the virus just in case that this feature is compromised.
The instructions for removing Trojan:Win32/Valyria will require the computer to restart and run in Safe Mode; as such, you may not be able to access this guide during the process. We recommend Printing this procedure or viewing this page on another device.
1. Before running any virus scan, please make sure to disable System Restore on your Windows system.
2. Next, we need to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. This will prevent the malicious code from running.
3. After booting up the computer in Safe Mode with Networking, please download and scan the computer with the recommended anti-virus program as stated above.
4. There is no harm in checking the computer with multiple virus scanners to ensure that Trojan:Win32/Valyria is completely eliminated.
For more help
Trojan:Win32/Valyria belongs to a group of threat in which several variants were released into the wild. To view other associated threats and removal procedures, please explore the Trojan category.
You may also submit a comment below or start a discussion topic on our Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Community Page.