A computer infection known as Trojan:Win32/UACBypassHiddenProc.A can be found and eliminated with the aid of an antivirus program called Microsoft Defender Antivirus. This Trojan may also be detectable by other security programs, albeit under a different name.
The computer virus Trojan:Win32/UACBypassHiddenProc.A must be removed as quickly as possible by the user. Ignoring this danger could lead to more issues and difficulties. The attackers can launch a number of malicious apps on the targeted machine by using this Trojan.
How to remove Trojan:Win32/UACBypassHiddenProc.A?
Users must act quickly to address their worries when the antivirus program finds Trojan:Win32/UACBypassHiddenProc.A on the computer. The compromised system should be thoroughly scanned using only trustworthy and efficient security tools like anti-virus and anti-malware. To start the scanning process, kindly download and utilize the following tools:
- Combo Cleaner for Windows
This software combines both antivirus and system optimization features. The special method it uses to combat computer viruses and maintaining the health of the system is the selling point of this program.
- Windows Defender/Windows Security (Windows 8 and 10/11)
This built-in security software for Windows provides the latest antivirus protection. Because the program is integrated in the system, it runs immediately and begins protecting the computer the moment that Windows starts.
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 and Vista)
Users of Microsoft Windows Vista or older versions can freely scan the computer for viruses and malware using this efficient security application.
The virus scan should be run in full mode. This is the best method to detect Trojan:Win32/UACBypassHiddenProc.A or any relevant viruses from the computer. We also suggest running a full scan after disabling the System Restore to avoid reinstating the virus just in case that this feature is compromised.
The instructions for removing Trojan:Win32/UACBypassHiddenProc.A will require the computer to restart and run in Safe Mode; as such, you may not be able to access this guide during the process. We recommend Printing this procedure or viewing this page on another device.
1. Before running any virus scan, please make sure to disable System Restore on your Windows system.
2. Next, we need to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. This will prevent the malicious code from running.
3. After booting up the computer in Safe Mode with Networking, please download and scan the computer with the recommended anti-virus program as stated above.
4. There is no harm in checking the computer with multiple virus scanners to ensure that Trojan:Win32/UACBypassHiddenProc.A is completely eliminated.
For more help
There have been a number of threats released from the Trojan:Win32/UACBypassHiddenProc.A threat family. To view pertinent threats and effective removal techniques, please browse the Trojan category.
You may also submit a comment below or start a discussion topic on our Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Community Page.