Microsoft Defender Antivirus is a security application capable of detecting and removing this type of malware. Alternative security programs can also detect this Trojan; however, they may use a different naming scheme or alias.
Trojan:MSIL/Spynoon.ASBO!MTB is a computer virus that the user must quickly delete from the system. Ignoring the presence of this hazard may result in further problems and difficulties. This Trojan can be used by the attacker to do a variety of malicious operations on the compromised computer.
How to remove Trojan:MSIL/Spynoon.ASBO!MTB?
When the antivirus program detects the presence of Trojan:MSIL/Spynoon.ASBO!MTB on the computer, users must act quickly to resolve the concerns. It is recommended that the infected computer be thoroughly scanned using only authorized and effective security software such as anti-virus and anti-malware. Please download and use the following products to continue scanning:
- Combo Cleaner for Windows
This software combines both antivirus and system optimization features. The special method it uses to combat computer viruses and maintaining the health of the system is the selling point of this program.
- Windows Defender/Windows Security (Windows 8 and 10/11)
This built-in security software for Windows provides the latest antivirus protection. Because the program is integrated in the system, it runs immediately and begins protecting the computer the moment that Windows starts.
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 and Vista)
Users of Microsoft Windows Vista or older versions can freely scan the computer for viruses and malware using this efficient security application.
The virus scan should be run in full mode. This is the best method to detect Trojan:MSIL/Spynoon.ASBO!MTB or any relevant viruses from the computer. We also suggest running a full scan after disabling the System Restore to avoid reinstating the virus just in case that this feature is compromised.
The instructions for removing Trojan:MSIL/Spynoon.ASBO!MTB will require the computer to restart and run in Safe Mode; as such, you may not be able to access this guide during the process. We recommend Printing this procedure or viewing this page on another device.
1. Before running any virus scan, please make sure to disable System Restore on your Windows system.
2. Next, we need to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. This will prevent the malicious code from running.
3. After booting up the computer in Safe Mode with Networking, please download and scan the computer with the recommended anti-virus program as stated above.
4. There is no harm in checking the computer with multiple virus scanners to ensure that Trojan:MSIL/Spynoon.ASBO!MTB is completely eliminated.
For more help
Trojan:MSIL/Spynoon.ASBO!MTB is a threat with multiple varieties that have been released into the wild. Please browse the Trojan category to see other related threats and removal procedures.
You may also submit a comment below or start a discussion topic on our Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Community Page.