Computer security application called Microsoft Defender Antivirus can detect and remove the threat Trojan:HTML/Ursnif.PRY!MTB. This detection is also carried out by other security programs, but their respective virus scans may identify this threat using a different name or alias.
Trojan:HTML/Ursnif.PRY!MTB is a detection for a malicious website or file that are carrying out online scams like phishing, fake virus scan, bogus software update, and illicit traffic referral scheme. Normally, this threat is being used by the cyber criminals to mislead the computer users into accessing a website, which can jeopardize their online privacy and security.
How to remove Trojan:HTML/Ursnif.PRY!MTB?
As soon as the presence of Trojan:HTML/Ursnif.PRY!MTB is detected on the computer, immediate scanning is needed to get rid of the virus. The provided scanner below is proven effective in locating and deleting this threat.
- Combo Cleaner for Windows
This software combines both antivirus and system optimization features. The special method it uses to combat computer viruses and maintaining the health of the system is the selling point of this program.
- Windows Defender/Windows Security (Windows 8 and 10/11)
This built-in security software for Windows provides the latest antivirus protection. Because the program is integrated in the system, it runs immediately and begins protecting the computer the moment that Windows starts.
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 and Vista)
Users of Microsoft Windows Vista or older versions can freely scan the computer for viruses and malware using this efficient security application.
The virus scan should be run in full mode. This is the best method to detect Trojan:HTML/Ursnif.PRY!MTB or any relevant viruses from the computer. We also suggest running a full scan after disabling the System Restore to avoid reinstating the virus just in case that this feature is compromised.
The instructions for removing Trojan:HTML/Ursnif.PRY!MTB will require the computer to restart and run in Safe Mode; as such, you may not be able to access this guide during the process. We recommend Printing this procedure or viewing this page on another device.
1. Before running any virus scan, please make sure to disable System Restore on your Windows system.
2. Next, we need to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. This will prevent the malicious code from running.
3. After booting up the computer in Safe Mode with Networking, please download and scan the computer with the recommended anti-virus program as stated above.
4. There is no harm in checking the computer with multiple virus scanners to ensure that Trojan:HTML/Ursnif.PRY!MTB is completely eliminated.
For more help
Trojan:HTML/Ursnif.PRY!MTB belongs to a group of malicious HTML, Domain, or URL threats that computer users must not ignore as it can cause severe harm. Browsing the list of our Trojan HTML/URL can help the computer user in finding exact solution for the specific kind of threat.
You may also submit a comment below or start a discussion topic on our Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Community Page.