TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB is a hazardous virus that was created to further contaminate the computer with additional malware. Fortunately, Microsoft Defender Antivirus is able to detect and remove this threat from an infected computer. Other antivirus programs are also capable of identifying this malware, hence the given name or alias may be different.
TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB is a generic detection for a computer virus that can inflict additional contamination on the already compromised computer. The threat can connect to a remote server to download and install unwanted program, adware, or malware. For this reason, it is recommended to remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB as soon as possible to prevent further causing harm to the computer.
How to remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB?
The presence of this virus may cause more troubles if not eliminated immediately. Please use the following effective security programs to scan the computer and carry out the removal of TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB.
- Combo Cleaner for Windows
This software combines both antivirus and system optimization features. The special method it uses to combat computer viruses and maintaining the health of the system is the selling point of this program.
- Windows Defender/Windows Security (Windows 8 and 10/11)
This built-in security software for Windows provides the latest antivirus protection. Because the program is integrated in the system, it runs immediately and begins protecting the computer the moment that Windows starts.
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 and Vista)
Users of Microsoft Windows Vista or older versions can freely scan the computer for viruses and malware using this efficient security application.
The virus scan should be run in full mode. This is the best method to detect TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB or any relevant viruses from the computer. We also suggest running a full scan after disabling the System Restore to avoid reinstating the virus just in case that this feature is compromised.
The instructions for removing TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB will require the computer to restart and run in Safe Mode; as such, you may not be able to access this guide during the process. We recommend Printing this procedure or viewing this page on another device.
1. Before running any virus scan, please make sure to disable System Restore on your Windows system.
2. Next, we need to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. This will prevent the malicious code from running.
3. After booting up the computer in Safe Mode with Networking, please download and scan the computer with the recommended anti-virus program as stated above.
4. There is no harm in checking the computer with multiple virus scanners to ensure that TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB is completely eliminated.
For more help
TrojanDownloader:MSIL/DBatLoader.RDSA!MTB is just one of the so many variants that arises from this group of malware. To find a specific type of threat and removal guide, you can browse our list of Trojan Downloader.
You may also submit a comment below or start a discussion topic on our Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Community Page.