PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml is an identification given to a computer threat that possesses the characteristics of being an undesirable application. PUA stands for potentially unwanted application. It means that threats identified as PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml are programs that installs itself on the computer without proper authorization from users.
PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml Infection Method
The usual spread tactics of PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml is via malicious software bundles where its executable file is integrated to certain freeware or shareware. During installation of the host software, the unwanted app likewise gets onboard and becomes active on the computer. PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml starts to produce various kind of annoyances. Most unwanted applications that is being identified as PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml are mostly fake optimization tools and security applications.
Suspicious internet program enhancer and some basic creativity apps are also detected as PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml because these distrustful software also penetrates the computer without getting approval from computer users.
Most PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml-identified applications were made to swindle money from their victims by forcing them to get the registered version of the program. While malicious internet software enhancement extension is dedicated in collecting sensitive information from browser application and it also generates profit by displaying aggressive ads on the browser.
Win32/Puwaders, Trojan Puwaders, Adware-Puwaders
How to remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml?
To totally remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml from the computer and get rid of relevant virus and trojan, please execute the procedures as stated on this page. Make sure that you have completely scan the system with suggested malware removal tools and virus scanners.
Remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml Instantly
To instantly remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml, we suggest that you scan the infected computer with this powerful anti-malware tool. It can detect and get rid of Trojans, viruses, malware, and adware from the infected computer. To fully protect the computer against PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml or similar attack, you can activate Malwarebytes to have real-time scanning and complete defense against all forms of threats.
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the link below. Save the file on your hard drive.
2. Once the download completes, double-click on the file MBSetup.exe to run the program.
3. Select desired installation package whether for Personal Computer or Work Computer.
4. On next window, click Install button to proceed.
5. Just proceed with the succeeding prompts until it start to execute the installation procedure.
6. Installation process will take less than a minute. It should run automatically after completing the setup.
7. When Malwarebytes Anti-Malware interface appears, please select Scan on the menu. The program will check for any available update before proceeding. Do not skip this step. Virus scan may take a while, please wait for the process to finish.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
After executing the above instructions, PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml should have been eliminated totally from the computer. If there are still signs of infection or computer is displaying unusual behaviors, please continue with the remaining procedures.
Stage 1 : Start Windows in Safe Mode With Networking
Windows 10 Guide
1. Click on Windows logo and select Power icon when options pop-ups.
2. Select Restart from the options while pressing Shift key on the keyboard.
3. Choose an Option window will appear, select the Troubleshoot button.
4. On next window, please choose Advanced Option.
5. On Advanced Option window, click on Startup Settings and then, click Restart button to reboot the computer.
6. When Windows boot on Startup Settings, press function key F5 or number 5 on keyboard.
A simpler alternative for Windows 10 users is to scan the computer with Microsoft Defender Offline. This will run a virus scan in the recovery environment.
Windows 8 Guide
1. Click Windows Start icon at the lower left section of the screen.
2. Open Search window and type Advanced in the field. It will open General PC Settings.
3. Click on Advanced Startup and then, click on Restart Now button.
4. Once the computer starts in Advanced Startup option menu, select Troubleshoot.
5. Next, click on Advanced Options to reveal the next section.
6. Click Startup settings and then, click Restart button to boot the PC in Startup Settings.
7. Use function key F5 or number key 5 to Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Stage 2 :Double Check with Microsoft Security Apps
Microsoft Windows has built-in security application that you can use to double-check if computer is still infected with PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml. For Windows 8 and 10 users, please run Windows Defender. Users of Windows Vista and older versions can utilize Microsoft Security Essentials to remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml virus.
Windows 8 / 10 Instructions:
Windows Defender is a free tool that was built help you remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml, viruses, and other malicious items from Windows 8 or Windows 10 system. Follow these procedures to scan your computer with Windows Defender:
1. Tap or click the Search charm, search for defender, and then open Windows Defender.
If Windows Defender is not yet installed on the computer, please proceed to download page using the link below. It also contains detailed instruction to install and use the program effectively. Proper usage is required to totally remove PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml
2. On the Home tab, click Full under Scan Options. Click Scan now to start scanning for presence of PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml. The process may take a while to complete.
3. After the scan, delete/quarantine identified threats wether it is relevant to PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml or not. You may now restart Windows to complete the virus removal process.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 Instructions:
1. Open Microsoft Security Essentials by going to Windows Start > All Programs. If the tool is not yet installed on the computer, please download Microsoft Security Essentials from the link below. Save the file on your hard drive.
Complete installation guide and usage are also provided on the same link. It is essential in removing PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml effectively. If Microsoft Security Essentials is already installed on the PC, please proceed with the steps below.
2. On Microsoft Security Essentials Home screen, please choose Full under Scan Options.
3. Click on Scan Now button to start detecting PUA:Win32/Puwaders.B!ml items, viruses, and malware on the PC. Scan may take a while, please be patient and wait for the process to end.