This computer virus can be detected and removed by Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Other security applications may also identify the threat, but will be given a corresponding alias.
Backdoor:Win64/Androm!ic is a detection for a computer virus that can allow the remote attacker to access the infected system. Several malicious actions can be committed by a hacker like executing additional threats, stealing of sensitive data, monitoring the activities on the computer and more. Therefore, it is highly recommended to fix the issue as soon as possible.
How to remove Backdoor:Win64/Androm!ic?
When Backdoor:Win64/Androm!ic virus is detected on the computer, we always suggest to scan the system with legitimate and effective security application. In this case, please use the following programs to locate and remove the virus from the system:
- Combo Cleaner for Windows
This software combines both antivirus and system optimization features. The special method it uses to combat computer viruses and maintaining the health of the system is the selling point of this program.
- Windows Defender/Windows Security (Windows 8 and 10/11)
This built-in security software for Windows provides the latest antivirus protection. Because the program is integrated in the system, it runs immediately and begins protecting the computer the moment that Windows starts.
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 and Vista)
Users of Microsoft Windows Vista or older versions can freely scan the computer for viruses and malware using this efficient security application.
The virus scan should be run in full mode. This is the best method to detect Backdoor:Win64/Androm!ic or any relevant viruses from the computer. We also suggest running a full scan after disabling the System Restore to avoid reinstating the virus just in case that this feature is compromised.
The instructions for removing Backdoor:Win64/Androm!ic will require the computer to restart and run in Safe Mode; as such, you may not be able to access this guide during the process. We recommend Printing this procedure or viewing this page on another device.
1. Before running any virus scan, please make sure to disable System Restore on your Windows system.
2. Next, we need to start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. This will prevent the malicious code from running.
3. After booting up the computer in Safe Mode with Networking, please download and scan the computer with the recommended anti-virus program as stated above.
4. There is no harm in checking the computer with multiple virus scanners to ensure that Backdoor:Win64/Androm!ic is completely eliminated.
For more help
Backdoor:Win64/Androm!ic is just one of the many viruses on our database. To see more relevant threats and removal guide, please proceed to the Backdoor category.
You may also submit a comment below or start a discussion topic on our Adware, Malware, and Virus Problems Community Page.