Sinergia Cleaner is fake antivirus software that imitates what real security program does. It pop-ups an alert, scans the computer, and suggests removal process. However, before you can remove any threat on the PC, you must but the Sinergia Cleaner registration code. This only confirms that the program is rogue and all it wants is to take money from computer users.
Trojans, malware, and viruses are the main source of Sinergia Cleaner virus infection. On some instances, it can be acquired from malicious web sites put up by the same malware author. It is utilizing many ways to spread the code over the Internet. Sinergia Cleaner can reach your computer even if antivirus program is installed. It manages to sneak into the Windows system when a security flaw was found on the computer.
Once inside, Sinergia Cleaner modifies system settings to enable its execution on Windows boot-up. Normally, sign that it is running is the basic scan it exhibits after log-on. Several fake alerts also pop-ups on the screen stating that several infections were detected. Overall, all of these notifications try to convince you to purchase the full version of Sinergia Cleaner. All threats and alerts that came from this rogue program are fictitious. They are just scare tactics implemented to deceive you.
Effect of Sinergia Cleaner on the infection computer is lethal. It won’t allow you to access any programs and files. All opened programs are quickly closes by Sinergia Cleaner and states that the file is infected with virus. You may also not have a liberty to access the Internet because the malware also blocks your outgoing connection. Instead, it will display a message telling you that browser is somehow infected with virus.
Without Internet and not able to run any program, removing Sinergia Cleaner is nearly close to impossible. Removing it directly would be complex. We highly suggest activating Sinergia Cleaner first using the registration code provided below.
How to Remove Sinergia Cleaner
Stage 1: Activating the Rogue Program
To easily uninstall Sinergia Cleaner, we need to upgrade it to full version. As you can observe, computer has limited function. Thus, it is difficult to perform removal procedure at this stage. To activate Sinergia Cleaner, click on Buy Full Edition button at the bottom of the console and enter the serial number below. If it prompts for email address, you can input anything you want.
Sinergia Cleaner Activation Code: hello
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Sinergia Cleaner and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for Sinergia Cleaner’ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Sinergia Cleaner. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Sinergia Cleaner entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Sinergia Cleaner have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.