Your Free PDF Converter Now is endorse as a browser extension that quickly converts a number of files into PDF format in just one click. To accomplish this function, this extension will use services from another website. In short, it is not equip with own converter tool and what it can only do is replace the homepage with unwanted search engine called Search.hyourfreepdfconverternowpop.com.
Your Free PDF Converter Now is somehow useful, however, the sudden emergence of this extension on the browser is deemed by many computer users as virus infection. In most cases, it is installed on the browser without the full knowledge of users. This is due to the implementation of bundling technique wherein Your Free PDF Converter Now is packed to several freeware as a means of distribution. Because there is no disclosure on what comes with the package, users are not aware that there are a number of unwanted programs to be loaded. Unfortunately, suspicious extension Your Free PDF Converter Now is part of it.
If ever you are downloading and installing freeware, see to it that there is Custom method. This way you can opt-out on the installation of unwanted programs. Most freeware who do not posses any means for users to modify the installation procedure can be considered intrusive. These types of free applications will deliberately load bunch of Adware and Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) onto the PC in the sole purpose of gaining profit via pay-per-install scheme.
If you are having trouble with the presence of Your Free PDF Converter Now and wanted to get rid of it, we highly suggest that you execute the procedures below. Scan the computer with recommended anti-virus and anti-malware tool to locate and delete even hard to find malicious objects.
Online Security Scanner Report for yourfreepdfconverternow.com:
|Not yet tested||Feedback: No data||Updated: Mar. 19, 2018|
|High Risk||Feedback: PUP||Updated: Mar. 19, 2018|
|Currently Safe||Feedback: No data||Updated: Mar. 19, 2018|
How to Remove Your Free PDF Converter Now
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall Your Free PDF Converter Now
The main cause of homepage hijacking and browser redirect could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list. Alternatively, press Windows key + R on keyboard and run appwiz.cpl command.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove Your Free PDF Converter Now entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Your Free PDF Converter Now. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Your Free PDF Converter Now from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Your Free PDF Converter Now on the affected browser.
Step 4: Remove Your Free PDF Converter Now Extension and Add-on
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Your Free PDF Converter Now. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Remove Your Free PDF Converter Now from Google Chrome
Option 1 – Delete Malicious Extension from Chrome Browser
One way to remove Your Free PDF Converter Now from Google Chrome is simply to delete the Extension. Please follow these steps:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type the following in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard: chrome://extensions
3. On Extensions window, please delete Your Free PDF Converter Now by clicking on Remove or Trash icon.
4. Google Chrome will prompt for the confirmation of Your Free PDF Converter Now removal. Please click on Remove button to proceed.
5. You may now restart Chrome browser.
Option 2 – Restore Google Chrome to Default Settings
Resetting Google Chrome to default settings is helpful in deleting hard-to-remove extension such as from Your Free PDF Converter Now. This method is highly advisable to perform if you have difficulty in removing unwanted extension.
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down to bottom, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings button to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by Your Free PDF Converter Now. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data. You may also run Chrome Cleanup function from this page. An integrated tool from Google Chrome but with more advanced Adware scanner feature.
Remove Your Free PDF Converter Now from Firefox
Option 1 – Delete Add-on from Firefox Browser
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. On the address bar, type the following strings and press Enter on keyboard: about:addons
3. Under Add-ons Manager, look for Your Free PDF Converter Now or Converter and click associated Remove button. See image below for reference.
4. Firefox will confirm your actions by clicking Yes. Please make sure that you have selected to Remove the home page and restore my previous setting.
5. You may now restart Firefox browser.
Option 2 – Refresh Mozilla Firefox
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Your Free PDF Converter Now. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual removal of add-on from Firefox.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating ‘Give Firefox a Tune Up’. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Your Free PDF Converter Now should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Remove Your Free PDF Converter Now from Internet Explorer
Your Free PDF Converter Now loads on Internet Explorer when you install the main program. Therefore, uninstalling it from Add/Remove Programs (Step 1) should also remove its extension from the browser. If in case Your Free PDF Converter Now still exists, please restore Internet Explorer settings to its default value.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain in the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Your Free PDF Converter Now and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please add-on removal from Internet Explorer.
Remove Your Free PDF Converter Now from Safari Browser
Option 1 – Delete Your Free PDF Converter Now Extension
1. Open your Safari internet application.
2. Click on Safari Settings button located on upper-right corner of the browser. Select Preferences from the drop-down list.
3. On Safari Settings window, click the Extension tab.
4. Select Your Free PDF Converter Now, or it may use alternative extension like in our case, Converter is installed. Click on Uninstall button.
5. If Safari prompts for confirmation to remove the extension, please click Uninstall.
Option 2 – Reset Safari Browser
We only recommend this function if manually removing Your Free PDF Converter Now extension didn’t resolve the issue. Please select only items that are essential in stopping adware activities on the browser as shown in the image below.
1. Open your browser and click on Safari Settings on upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Choose Reset Safari… from the drop-down list.
3. Select items that you want to reset. You may include all if preferred. However, for the purpose of deleting only items relevant to presence of Your Free PDF Converter Now adware, we excluded some entries. Click on Reset button after the selection process.
4. Please restart Safari after applying the changes.