Xtron System Care is a program name that every computer users must remember not because it is a worthy tool, but to avoid it and thwart the infection. Arising from a clan of rogue security and optimizer, this newest edition possesses the same level of risks as previous versions. Xtron System Care is actually a remake of Xbit Tool Pro, QBIT Optimizer Pro, mBytes Speedup Pro, and many more counterfeit apps. It is noticeable that these programs are having identical graphical user interface (GUI).
Rogue application from this family usually attempts to penetrate the computer via malicious advertising campaign. It is promoted on pop-up ads and redirects frequently appearing on several suspicious websites or hacked pages. There are instances that visited website will just pop-up a scanner page claiming that computer is infected with malware and advises to download Xtron System Care. Many computer users today are still unaware on this deceiving tactics of malware. Therefore, it enters the computer freely while users have yet to discover the perils of having such rogue tool.
When fully installed, Xtron System Care will just continue to mislead users with simulated local scans and carry on with the presentation of falsified detection of malware and other system issues. As part of its inducing tactics, repeated pop-up warnings and alerts will stem from Xtron System Care task bar activity. This cycle of illusory discovery of system issues will persist until user is convince in fixing the troubles at a cost of Xtron System Care registration key.
As general rule when encountering rogue programs, removing it is the best thing to do. Never spend a penny for this worthless application that specializes in exhibiting artificial diagnostics. To totally get rid of Xtron System Care, we made a simple guide below coupled with effective virus and malware scanners.
Xtron System Care Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Xtron System Care from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Xtron System Care from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Xtron System Care and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Xtron System Care using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Xtron System Care . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Xtron System Care entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Xtron System Care have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Xtron System Care.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.