Never think that Win Speedup 2018 can help you with computer troubles. Even if its official website states that it was designed and tested with utmost care to keep your PC’s running smooth, fast and error free, you must know that Win Speedup 2018 belongs to a family of rogue software. Same dubious tool that belongs to this group are Dr. Clean Pro 2018 and AutoFixer Pro 2018.
Rogue applications such as the ones mentioned were made to persuade users to buy the activation code of Win Speedup 2018. It will use various misleading techniques to assure users that computer is in deep trouble. Right after installation, Win Speedup 2018 runs a thorough scan and quickly identifies thousands of unwanted items. Malware threats, registry errors, and troubled startup items are just some concerns it raises to cause fear on target victims. Win Speedup 2018 also issues various pop-up warning and task bar alerts.
In order to fix the problems on the computer, users are obliged to activate Win Speedup 2018 first and pay USD 19.95. Any attempt to repair the problems only opens a payment processing web page. This is the same technique used on other variants and implemented by all rogue security products. However, after the payment, Win Speedup 2018 will never deliver because in the first place, all issues found on earlier scans are just false detection.
It is clear that Win Speedup 2018 is a misleading type of computer application that can never be trusted. Thus, we highly suggest removing it from the PC as soon as possible to avoid further threats and privacy risks. Below is our guide to help you remove Win Speedup 2018 quickly and effectively.
Win Speedup 2018 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Win Speedup 2018 through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Win Speedup 2018, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Win Speedup 2018 rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Win Speedup 2018
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Win Speedup 2018 and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Win Speedup 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Win Speedup 2018 from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Win Speedup 2018 unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Win Speedup 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Win Speedup 2018 using Anti-malware Program
To remove Win Speedup 2018 automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Win Speedup 2018 that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Win Speedup 2018.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.