Win Boost Pro 2018 is a new variant of rogue computer security and optimization tool. It emerges from family of dubious programs that is also aggressive in promoting another malicious product called Driver Updater. Official website of Win Boost Pro 2018 claims that it can make PC run smooth, fast, and error free. However, user must buy the full version first before getting those benefits.
During diagnostics, we observed that Win Boost Pro 2018 arrives on the computer via free software bundles. User may also acquire this program by clicking on pop-ups and redirect pages of various suspicious web pages. Therefore, it is obvious that Win Boost Pro 2018 is using several intrusive techniques to gain access on target computer.
Once executed and installed, priority of Win Boost Pro 2018 is to deceive computer users. Thus, it will initiate complete scan during first launch. After a couple of minutes, it will issue thousands of threats, errors, and various troubles found on the system. Obviously, this is just a scare tactics commonly employed by most rogue programs. Unfortunately, its offer to fix the problems will only lead to further misinformation and lies to instantly sell the product.
To genuinely fix the issues, do not attempt to click on “Start Repair” button of Win Boost Pro 2018. This will only open a payment-processing window (see image below) inducing users to obtain the license version of Win Boost Pro 2018. Instead, we suggest to remove the rogue program using our efficient procedures. Simply uninstall the program from Windows Add-Remove area. Then, scan the computer with virus and malware remover to ensure that no more malicious objects are left on the system.
Online Security Scanner Report for mypcboosterutils.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: April 27, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: April 27, 2018|
How to Remove Win Boost Pro 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Win Boost Pro 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Win Boost Pro 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Win Boost Pro 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Win Boost Pro 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Win Boost Pro 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Win Boost Pro 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Win Boost Pro 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Win Boost Pro 2018.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.