TriocySpeedup is a threat to millions of computers worldwide because its creators are utilizing various online distribution strategies. It can anonymously gets inside the computer by stuffing the code to freeware or shareware that users often acquire from their favorite sources. Without their idea, TriocySpeedup is part of the software bundle and it will be installed simultaneously with the host program.
Triocy Speedup infection
Computer users may only be aware of the presence of TriocySpeedup and its invasion when it starts to run a full scan on the computer. This process initiates without user’s action. After the scan, TriocySpeedup deliver scare tactics by revealing flawed detection like invalid registry entries, start-up errors, malware presence, missing files, and many more. Right after that, it urges users to quickly resolve the problems at a cost of TriocySpeedup registration key.
TriocySpeedup and all rogue optimization and security tool uses the same deceitful information to convince users that paid version is a necessity at the current computer’s status. Bear in mind that nothing is valid on every issue identified by this program. TriocySpeedup is a counterfeit security and optimization tool with unreliable diagnostic outcome and it may display the same identical scan results on every computer where it exists. The whole scan and detection process of this tool are just simulated to influence users that acquiring TriocySpeedup full version is necessary.
Getting rid of Triocy Speedup
Never pay for useless and nameless program like this one. In fact, it is considered as a computer threat by security experts who suggests eliminating it from the computer as soon as possible.
Uninstalling the rogue tool is the easiest method. Hence, it may use a different name in some instances. In this case, please look for alternative titles such as TsapriSpeedup, YixSpeedUp, or HogoSpeedup.
Scanning the computer with legitimate virus and malware removal tools are also suggested to find and delete harmful items associated with TriocySpeedup.
TriocySpeedup Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like TriocySpeedup through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like TriocySpeedup, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete TriocySpeedup rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of TriocySpeedup
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for TriocySpeedup and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall TriocySpeedup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select TriocySpeedup from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove TriocySpeedup unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds TriocySpeedup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of TriocySpeedup using Anti-malware Program
To remove TriocySpeedup automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like TriocySpeedup that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to TriocySpeedup.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.