Google Chrome extension named Triangles Move claims to make your homepage attractive by adding some motion and triangular animation. It also offers additional features such as weather updates and enhanced online search. These features maybe the main reason why some computer users decided to let it remain on the browser even if it was installed without their full consent.
Most of the time, unwanted extension like Triangles Move spreads over the internet in software bundles. It may be packed to free games, media players, download manager, and many more. This persuasive collection of software never asks for user’s permission before it unloads the package. It will install the entire program on target PC in stealthy approach. And so, users are caught by surprise on the sudden appearance of Triangles Move on their browser. It overrides settings on homepage, new tab, and default search engine.
Due to unsolicited behavior of Triangles Move, some people deemed it as some form of virus infection. Technically, it can be classified as Adware or Ad-Supported software. Its main objective is to exhibit advertisements and other promotional materials. As such, makers of this program can generate online profit no matter how it is displeasing to computer users.
If you need to remove Triangles Move from the computer, please execute the instructions on this page in exact manner. Scan the computer with recommended anti-virus and anti-malware tools to ensure that all malicious objects will be deleted. It is also advice to install efficient Adware and Malware protection program to prevent Triangles Move and other similar threats from invading your PC.
Online Security Scanner Report for triangles-move.com:
|Not yet tested||Feedback: No data||Updated: Dec. 20, 2017|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: No data||Updated: Dec. 20, 2017|
|Currently Safe||Feedback: No data||Updated: Dec. 20, 2017|
How to Remove Triangles Move
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall Triangles Move
The main cause of pop-up ads and coupons could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list. Alternatively, press Windows key + R on keyboard and run appwiz.cpl command.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove Triangles Move entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Triangles Move. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Triangles Move from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Triangles Move on the affected browser.
Step 4: Remove Triangles Move from Google Chrome
Option 1 – Delete Malicious Extension from Chrome Browser
One way to remove Triangles Move from Google Chrome is simply to delete the Extension. Please follow these steps:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type the following in the address bar: chrome://extensions
3. On Extensions window, please delete Triangles Move by clicking on Remove or Trash icon.
4. Google Chrome will prompt for the confirmation of Triangles Move removal. Please click on Remove button to proceed.
5. You may now restart Chrome browser.
Option 2 – Restore Google Chrome to Default Settings
Resetting Google Chrome to default settings is helpful in deleting hard-to-remove extension such as from Triangles Move. This method is highly advisable to perform if you have difficulty in removing unwanted extension.
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down to bottom, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings button to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by Triangles Move. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data. You may also run Chrome Cleanup function from this page. An integrated tool from Google Chrome but with more advanced Adware scanner feature.