“TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” pop-up is a part of a small program that is integrated into the system to be able to promote computer assistance service via phone number 877-2621836. You may get this program by downloading and installing shareware applications or fake software update. By packing the code that issues “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” into other software, developers are hoping to spread the service fast and easy. Unknown to user, program they have downloaded and installed will somehow corrupt the system by dropping an adware. So far, “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” is deemed as an adware and not a computer virus.
When “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” code is installed, it will pop-up from the system tray at any given time, without the need be executed. The adware promotes mainly their “computer support” assistance, followed by a series of tools and programs, which it calls essential.
Aside from system tray “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” intervenes with all open programs and appears on top portion. It will contain the following message:
TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s?
CALL: 877-262-1836 form Instant Assistance to remove these annoying pop-up’s forever!
If you are seeing these pop-up windows then it means that you have adware/spyware/malware installed on your computer and this is tremendously slowing down the speed of your computer and internet.
To get rid of these annoying pop-ups, just call the number above and you will be assisted.
“TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” pop-up may deceive you with false findings about computer errors or virus presence. Keep in mind that this is how the fake alert can force you to use their online support assistance. The same method attempts to entice you into buying endorsed programs.
If you are seeing “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” on the computer, it is still best to remove the adware using add/remove program of Windows. If not fully removed, utilize some tools to uninstall the malware from the system and stop the pop-up alert.
“TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” alert Removal Procedure
Stage 1: Scan the Computer with Sophos Virus Removal Tool
This rootkit and virus removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any rootkit, malware as well as threat like “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” alert. The tool is powerful enough to find malicious items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily.
Sophos Virus Removal Tool Download Link
2. After downloading, navigate to the file location and double-click it. This will start the installation procedure. User Account Control will prompt if you want to run the program, click Yes to continue.
3. On initial launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen as shown in the image below. Click Next to start the installation procedure.
4. Next, you need to accept the license agreement before Sophos Virus Removal Tool can be installed onto the computer. Choose ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement’. Then, click Next button.
5. On the next prompts, please click appropriate button to proceed. At the end of the installation process, it will display InstallShield Wizard Completed. Just leave the Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool with a check mark. Then, click Finish.
6. The tool will download necessary updates so Internet connection is required at this point. Lastly, Sophos Virus Removal Tool displays the welcome screen.
7. Click on Start Scanning button to begin checking the system for presence of rootkit and virus. The tool reveals items that were found linked to “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” pop-up. It also detects and removes other malicious files.
Stage 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” alert. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 3: Remove Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” relevant items from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” alert on the affected browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” Adware
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” scam. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” warning. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Give Firefox a tuneup. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” alert should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain it the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by “TIRED OF SEEING THESE ANNOYING POP-UP’s” pop-up and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please view instructions here.