“Your Television Center” is a strange video streaming program. It is endorsed as the must-have app if you want to view TV programs right at your browser. Thought, most people are innocent that it has bad intention once running computer. Computer security experts dubbed “Your Television Center” as adware or PUP, which also involves a number of versions called Your Television Center and HD Radio Player.
To watch your favorite TV programs and Live Sports is the selling point of “Your Television Center”. However, it is also promoted as a program that can give you liberty to access paid online TV without a cost. If they can only achieve, makers of this program will try to engage as many users into installing “Your Television Center” into their computer. The more people use this software, they more profit they can generate from the advertisements surfacing from this app. Aside from loading bunch of advertisements, “Your Television Center” will change your default home page to Search.yourtelevisioncenter.com. This search also intends to bring-in revenue.
Most users are still amaze how this adware gets inside the PC without their consent. They are not mindful that it has come from freeware or shareware. Adware infection is also the cause on the presence of “Your Television Center”. Notice that adware can sneak into the system simply, but uninstalling it is too complicated. A work around to delete “Your Television Center” with ease is provided below. Scan the computer with vital tools to catch the adware including all hidden files and registry entries.
Once you the adware is gone, be sure to safeguard the computer by installing reputable anti-malware product. Choose the one that is effective in blocking similar attacks. In addition, avoid downloading suspicious program that usually carries adware like “Your Television Center”.
Online Security Scanner Report for yourtelevisioncenter.com:
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: June 11, 2016|
|Link is safe||Feedback: No Data||Updated: June 11, 2016|
|Currently Safe||Ratings: 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes||Updated: June 11, 2016|
How to Remove “Your Television Center” Adware from PC
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall “Your Television Center”
The main cause of adware and malware presence could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove “Your Television Center” entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to “Your Television Center”. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted “Your Television Center” from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of “Your Television Center” on the affected browser.