The Svip-center.com pop-ups and redirects is obviously a malicious URL that aims to mislead computer users. It usually contains attractive messages to entice users into clicking a button that will eventually redirect the current browser page to another web address within the domain of Svip-center.com. One example message states the following:
“Congratulations! You’ve been randomly selected to test and keep the new iPhone X.”
If web user decides to click on the button and assumes that the proceeding pages are part of the process to claim the prize, they will voluntarily surrender necessary information as it is required. Thus, attackers behind this Svip-center.com scam can freely collect sensitive data from web users specifically email address and phone number. Unfortunately, surrendering these crucial data may lead to further fraudulent attacks that will greatly endanger user’s online privacy and security.
There are also instances that pop-ups and redirects from Svip-center.com are aiming to persuade users into downloading and installing endorsed application asserting that it can enhance browsing experience. However, majority of users who were deceived by Svip-center.com pop-ups claims that program they have obtained causes too much trouble that they need to remove the application right away to restore order in the browser.
It is obvious that Svip-center.com is just one of the many websites currently being utilized by cyber crooks for their multiple online fraud activities. If Svip-center.com is exhibiting its various URL on Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox browser, the best thing to do is scan the computer with legitimate virus and malware removal tool. Whether the Svip-center.com redirect is due to visited websites or locally initiated by an adware, our recommended applications will surely eliminate the malicious code if ever it was present on the browser.
Remove Svip-center.com from iPhone and iPad
1. Turn Airplane Mode to On.
2. Go to Settings > Safari. On right window, tap the Clear History and Website Data.
3. Double-press the Home button and swipe-up Safari window to close the application.
4. Restart the device.
5. Turn Airplane Mode back to Off.
Procedures to Remove Svip-center.com from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Step 1 : Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Svip-center.com. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Svip-center.com.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 2 : Remove Browser Extensions that belongs to Svip-center.com
1. Locate the add-on or extension that is relevant to the hijacker. To do this, please follow the following depending on affected browser.
Safari - Choose Preferences from the Safari menu, then click the Extensions icon. This will open a window showing all installed extensions.
Chrome - Select Preferences from the Chrome menu, and then click the Extensions link found on the left pane.
Firefox - Choose Add-ons from the Menu. Look at both the Extensions and Plugins lists when it opens a new window.
2. Once you have located Svip-center.com or any suspicious objects, click on Remove or Uninstall, to get rid of it.
3. Close the browser and proceed to the next steps.
Step 3 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from this link:
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Svip-center.com.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Svip-center.com is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Step 4: Delete Svip-center.com Login Items
Some browser hijacker may also install login item into compromised account under System Preferences. This object automatically runs Svip-center.com during user log in.
1. Go to Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
2. Select Users & Groups from the preferences window.
3. You may need to Unlock this area in order to make changes. Click on the Lock icon on lower left corner of the window.
4. Next, select user account that runs Svip-center.com.
5. Click on Login Items tab.
6. Select Svip-center.com or any suspicious entries from the list and click on the minus [-] button and confirm your actions. Please see image below for reference.
Step 5: Block Svip-center.com Pop-up Notification from Google Chrome
The small box appearing on sidebar or taskbar bearing the web address of Svip-center.com is called Push Notifications. Most of the time, removing the browser extension that enforces it is enough to stop the pop-ups. Hence, if Svip-center.com pop-ups persistently appears, this guide is helpful in blocking it manually.
1. On the address bar, please type the following strings and press Return on keyboard:
2. Navigate to "Allow" section and locate Svip-center.com.
3. Click on More Actions button (3 dots) and select Block from the list. You may also choose Remove but blocking is more preferred to avoid encountering the same in the future.
Optional : If unable to change browser settings, execute these steps:
Some user complains that there is no way to change browser settings because it is grayed out by Svip-center.com. In such situation, it is important to check if there is unwanted profile. Please do the following:
1. Quit any running applications and launch System Preferences from your Dock.
2. Under System Preferences, click Profiles.
3. Select Svip-center.com or any relevant profile from the left pane. See image below.
4. At the bottom of this window, click minus [-] button to delete the account. Please refer to image above.
5. Close the Profiles window and open the affected browser to change all settings associated with Svip-center.com.