Websites made solely to serve malicious advertisements are surprisingly flooding the internet these recent years. One sample of the website that threatens web user’s safety and privacy is Superinterestinginfo.info. Internet user’s visit to the site is often involuntarily. They accidentally bump into Superinterestinginfo.info through pop-ups and redirects that unreliable sites are employing as part of its traffic referral scheme where the website owner can gain profit for every redirected web users. Sites that are involved in this kind of redirect tactics are usually those that are into piracy and copyright violations, which offers downloads of free movies, software, games, and so on.
After web users were redirected to Superinterestinginfo.info, this site normally display a prompt stating “Click allow to watch the video” or “Superinterestinginfo.info wants to show notifications.” It is not surprising to see the second prompt as many legitimate websites also displays the same dialogue on first time visitors. When permitted, web users will be able to receive alerts from the website like if there are updates, latest news, and recent information. Unfortunately, malicious site like Superinterestinginfo.info are taking advantages of this feature and misuse it to bombard the browser with advertisements. There are also instances that Superinterestinginfo.info will make use of push notifications to send links that can redirect internet browser to servers, which automatically installs malware on visitor’s computer.
Superinterestinginfo.info is an insistent website that web users must block from their browser application. If it persistently appears, it only denotes that there is a permission on the browser allowing it to exhibit pop-up notification. In such cases, deleting the entry will stop the pop-up. Guide to remove Superinterestinginfo.info pop-up is outlined on the procedures below. Please execute the guide in exact order to ensure complete removal of the threat.
Superinterestinginfo.info Removal Procedure
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Scan the computer with MBAM Tool
This malware removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any threats like Trojan, virus, PUP, adware and malicious redirects like Superinterestinginfo.info. The tool is powerful enough to find hazardous items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
To remove Superinterestinginfo.info from Mac OS, please use the tool that was designed specifically for Macintosh users.
Malwarebytes For Mac Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MBSetup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Superinterestinginfo.info.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including Superinterestinginfo.info and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Stage 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Superinterestinginfo.info. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 3 : Remove Superinterestinginfo.info Pop-up Notification
These procedures in stopping Superinterestinginfo.info pop-up notification may only be effective if relevant extension do not exist on the browser. If ever there is a relevant extension currently installed, this push notification configuration will reinstate during browser start-up. So, make sure that you have removed any malicious extension from the browser before executing the following steps.
For Google Chrome Users
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type the following strings in the address box and press Enter on your keyboard: chrome://settings/content/notifications
3. Navigate to “Allow” section and find Superinterestinginfo.info from the list.
4. Click on More Actions and select Block from the options.
5. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
For Mozilla Firefox Users
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser program.
2. Type the following strings on address bar and press Enter on keyboard: about:preferences#privacy
3. Under Permissions section, click on Settings button beside Notifications.
4. Look for Superinterestinginfo.info and set the status to Block.
5. Lastly, click Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from Superinterestinginfo.info
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Superinterestinginfo.info. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Remove Superinterestinginfo.info from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults button. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by Superinterestinginfo.info. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Superinterestinginfo.info. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Reset Firefox to its default state. Click the Reset Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Reset Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Superinterestinginfo.info redirect and pop-up should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain it the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Superinterestinginfo.info and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see view instructions here.