At first glimpse, web user may visualize Super PDF Convert Tab as legitimate homepage and search engine because it displays a neat-looking graphical interface. But unknown to them, this is a cover up for the dishonest actions that Super PDF Convert Tab can commit on internet browser programs. It is categorized as potentially unwanted program (PUP) for penetrating the computer while utilizing variations of deceptive techniques.
First, web users who got Super PDF Convert Tab on their browser must realize that its entry is unacceptable. In frequent scenario, its installation is without the consent of computer user and in order to accomplish this, makers of Super PDF Convert Tab embeds the code to a number of freeware and shareware that computer users may freely obtain from different online sources. The installation procedure of such freeware does not harmonize with the legal proceedings where it must divulge all software enclosed in it. The freeware installs directly without notifying computer users that Super PDF Convert Tab is included in the process and it will make its way to default browser program in an instant.
Another way where adware makers are successfully deploying Super PDF Convert Tab is via counterfeit software update particularly from the pop-up ads emerging from suspicious websites. It often masks as Chrome or Adobe update, which prompts that web users should solve identified issues by downloading the software patch. In replacement, the popup will install Super PDF Convert Tab that abruptly contaminates browser application and execute unsolicited changes, which assigns Super-pdf-convert.com as the normal homepage and new tab settings.
Super PDF Convert Tab is truly an invasive type of browser extension that negatively affects prominent internet software including Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Edge. Therefore, it there are signs of its presence, we recommend scanning the computer with virus and malware removal tool to delete all associated files. For a complete guide in getting rid of Super PDF Convert Tab, please browser on the next segment.
Super PDF Convert Tab Removal Procedure
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised Windows computer. Aside from removing the malicious browser extension, this guide is also helpful in deleting Super-pdf-convert.com hijacker and pop-ups.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Step 1 : Delete Super PDF Convert Tab Browser Extension
Most adware and unwanted programs are using a program called browser extension to be able to take over the settings of internet applications. Therefore, we highly recommend to check and remove the extension that is closely related to Super PDF Convert Tab.
Remove Super PDF Convert Tab Extension from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard.
3. Find Super PDF Convert Tab or relevant entry like Super-pdf-convert.com and remove it from Google Chrome browser.
Uninstall Super PDF Convert Tab Extension from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Type about:addons in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard.
3. Choose Extensions on sidebar menu.
4. Look for object that is pertaining to Super PDF Convert Tab and remove it from the browser.
After deleting the malicious browser extension, it is expected that Super-pdf-convert.com is also gone from the homepage.
Remove Super PDF Convert Tab Add-ons from Internet Explorer and Edge Browser
1. Open Internet Explorer program.
2. Go to top Menu and click Tools. Then, select Manage Add-ons from the drop-down list.
3. Look for and Remove or Disable entries of Super PDF Convert Tab from Toolbars and Extension. Additionally, delete Super-pdf-convert.com from Search Providers section.
4. Close the window and restart Internet Explorer.
If Super PDF Convert Tab is still present on the IE browser and there are still homepage and pop-ups originating from Super-pdf-convert.com, another option is to remove the adware from Windows Control Panel.
5. Press Windows Key + R and then, type appwiz.cpl command.
6. Program and Features window will open. Arrange the list in chronological manner with recently installed applications on top. To do this, click on 'Installed On' column.
7. Select Super PDF Convert Tab or recently installed unwanted entry. Then, click on Uninstall to remove it from Windows system.
Step 2 : Scan the computer with Sophos Virus Removal Tool
To remove Super PDF Convert Tab automatically, checking the computer with this powerful malware scanner recommended. This security application does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering browser hijacker that assigns Super-pdf-convert.com as the homepage URL.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file on your computer where you can easily access it.
2. Once the download completes, browse the location of the file. Double-click to run the program and begin the install process.
3. On first windows of installation wizard, click Next to continue. Then, it will display the program’s License Agreement. You need to Accept the terms in order to proceed. If Windows prompts for User Account Control, please click Yes to proceed.
4. On succeeding windows, click Next or Continue to carry on with the installation. After completing the installation process, Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool.
5. Internet connection is required when running this scanner in order to download important updates. Make sure that everything is up-to-date to effectively remove malicious program like Super PDF Convert Tab.
6. Click the button to carry out the Scan. This will check the system for presence of malicious objects, malware, and viruses. The tool reveals items that were found linked to Super PDF Convert Tab and other suspicious entities. Be sure to remove all identified threats.
The above procedures should have totally eliminated the Super PDF Convert Tab browser hijacker. However, if you found that there are still remnants of the threat and Super-pdf-convert.com still exists on internet application, please proceed to manual removal of associated objects as outlined below.
Step 3 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Super PDF Convert Tab on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications as well as invalid browser entries that produces Super-pdf-convert.com pop-ups.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Super PDF Convert Tab.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Super PDF Convert Tab. It will also check for suspicious entries on browser settings that is associated with Super-pdf-convert.com.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Check if your internet browser application is no longer being bothered by Super-pdf-convert.com. If the browser hijacker still persists, please continue with the steps below to reset internet programs to default settings.
Optional : Reset Internet Browser Program
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Super PDF Convert Tab. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Restore Google Chrome to Default Settings
Resetting Google Chrome to default settings is helpful in deleting hard-to-remove extension such as from Super PDF Convert Tab. This method is highly advisable to perform if you have difficulty in removing unwanted extension.
1. Open Google Chrome Internet browser.
2. On the address bar, type chrome://settings/reset and press Enter key.
3. Under Reset and clean up section, choose Restore settings to their original defaults.
4. Click Reset settings button to clear all entries of Super PDF Convert Tab.
5. Close the existing tab and restart Google Chrome. That should have removed Super PDF Convert Tab extension and associated objects.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Super PDF Convert Tab. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual removal of add-on from Firefox.
1. Input the string about:support on Firefox web address and press Enter on keyboard.
2. You will now see the Troubleshooting Information page of Mozilla Firefox.
3. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Give Firefox a tune up. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
4. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
5. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Super PDF Convert Tab should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference. Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain in the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Super PDF Convert Tab and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please add-on removal from Internet Explorer.
Clear the Safari Internet Browser (Mac)
1. Open your Safari browser application.
2. In the Safari menu, click on Preferences from the drop-down list.
3. On Preferences window, please select the Privacy tab.
4. Click on Manage Website Data button.
5. Select unwanted entry like Super PDF Convert Tab and click the Remove button. If you choose to Remove All, you may be logout from most visited websites and online services. Therefore, we advise to remove suspicious item one at a time to prevent changing behavior towards your favorite websites.
6. If it prompts, please confirm your actions.
7. Next, we will need to clear the Cache. Back at the Safari Preferences window, choose Advanced tab.
8. Navigate to the bottom and activate Show Develop menu in menu bar.
9. Go to Safari menu, choose on Develop from the drop down list and click on on Empty Caches.
10. Next thing to do is to restore the Homepage to your preference and remove the one from Super PDF Convert Tab.
11. Back at the Safari Preferences window, click on General tab.
12. Under Homepage section, type your desired URL to be the default start-up page.
13. Lastly, make sure to have the right Search Engine.
14. Go back to Safari Preferences window and click on Search tab.
15. Select your desired Search tool under the Search engine section.
16. You may not restart Safari browser.
How to remove Super-pdf-convert.com Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Super-pdf-convert.com. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Super-pdf-convert.com are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Super-pdf-convert.com pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Super-pdf-convert.com from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be successful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Super-pdf-convert.com.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Super-pdf-convert.com list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Super-pdf-convert.com from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Super-pdf-convert.com entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Super-pdf-convert.com pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Super-pdf-convert.com.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Super-pdf-convert.com pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Super-pdf-convert.com from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.