Super PC Cleanup is an offensive computer program that claims to fix Windows registry errors. It is known to be an intrusive type of program that can gain access on the computer through various adware and malware infections. Super PC Cleanup typically spreads all over the internet either via natural endorsements or deceptive schemes. It may also target computer through exploits found on various programs specifically those that can be found on internet applications.
When this rogue application is executed on the computer, it can perform various actions to take control of certain Windows functions. In addition, Super PC Cleanup may not provide entries to instantly remove its code when user is not comfortable with it. Thus, you may need to scan the computer with efficient anti-malware tool to locate and remove malicious objects that belongs to Super PC Cleanup.
Once Super PC Cleanup is running on the computer, it will begin to display suspicious warnings and pop-up alerts stating several fixes needed to carry out on Windows operating system. Obviously, these alerts are just ploy to deceive computer users and force them to pay for the Super PC Cleanup product.
As you can see, Super PC Cleanup program was made to steal money from you using various method of deception. Never pay for this worthless program and execute the removal steps to eliminate this threat from the computer right away. If you are unsure on what to do in order to eliminate this threat, simply follow the guide we have outlined on this page. Be sure to scan the system with suggested tools to ensure complete removal of Super PC Cleanup and relevant malware.
Online Security Scanner Report for superpccleanup.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Nov. 25, 2016|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Nov. 25, 2016|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Nov. 25, 2016|
How to Remove Super PC Cleanup
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
It is highly suggested that you carry out all the steps in exact manner to effectively get rid of malware.
Stage 1: Uninstall Super PC Cleanup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Super PC Cleanup from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Super PC Cleanup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for Super PC Cleanup ‘ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Super PC Cleanup . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Super PC Cleanup entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Super PC Cleanup have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.