Super PC Cleanup is an offensive computer program that claims to fix Windows registry errors. It is known to be an intrusive type of program that can gain access on the computer through various adware and malware infections. Super PC Cleanup typically spreads all over the internet either via natural endorsements or deceptive schemes. It may also target computer through exploits found on various programs specifically those that can be found on internet applications.
When this rogue application is executed on the computer, it can perform various actions to take control of certain Windows functions. In addition, Super PC Cleanup may not provide entries to instantly remove its code when user is not comfortable with it. Thus, you may need to scan the computer with efficient anti-malware tool to locate and remove malicious objects that belongs to Super PC Cleanup.
Once Super PC Cleanup is running on the computer, it will begin to display suspicious warnings and pop-up alerts stating several fixes needed to carry out on Windows operating system. Obviously, these alerts are just ploy to deceive computer users and force them to pay for the Super PC Cleanup product.
As you can see, Super PC Cleanup program was made to steal money from you using various method of deception. Never pay for this worthless program and execute the removal steps to eliminate this threat from the computer right away. If you are unsure on what to do in order to eliminate this threat, simply follow the guide we have outlined on this page. Be sure to scan the system with suggested tools to ensure complete removal of Super PC Cleanup and relevant malware.
Super PC Cleanup Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Super PC Cleanup through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Super PC Cleanup, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Super PC Cleanup rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Super PC Cleanup
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Super PC Cleanup and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Super PC Cleanup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Super PC Cleanup from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Super PC Cleanup unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Super PC Cleanup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Super PC Cleanup using Anti-malware Program
To remove Super PC Cleanup automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Super PC Cleanup that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Super PC Cleanup.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.