Super Clean Pro 2018 claims to be an award-winning computer protection program. However, this rating is based only on its official website and not from user’s own point of view. Even security experts never trust this program. In fact, Super Clean Pro 2018 is classified as unwanted program that belongs to rogue family, which also created similar tools as Advanced Speedup 2018, Super Speedup 2018, and many more.
There is also suspicion that Super Clean Pro 2018 spreads across the web by means of doubtful freeware and malicious third-party applications. Users may obtain this rogue tool unexpectedly by downloading questionable programs. Installation of Super Clean Pro 2018 on the computer was made discreet to avoid user’s interference. In addition, it is using a technique to conceal its presence from security software like anti-virus and anti-malware during installation.
When fully installed on the computer, Super Clean Pro 2018 instantly scans the computer even without initialization from user. Immediately, it will identify thousands of potentially unwanted items as shown in the captured screen below. Super Clean Pro 2018 is using the same alarming tactics as with previous version in order to mislead computer users. Primary goal of its creator is to generate profit by selling the rascal application that detects fictional threats and troubles on the computer.
As what security experts suggests, never pay for rogue program such as Super Clean Pro 2018. Remove it from the computer as soon as it exists to avoid further harm. Thus, we are presenting a quick and effective guide to remove Super Clean Pro 2018 from the system. See the complete guide below.
Online Security Scanner Report for mypclogics.co:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Aug. 20, 2018|
|Unverified||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Aug. 20, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Aug. 20, 2018|
How to Remove Super Clean Pro 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Super Clean Pro 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Super Clean Pro 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Super Clean Pro 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Super Clean Pro 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Super Clean Pro 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Super Clean Pro 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Super Clean Pro 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Super Clean Pro 2018.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.