Subs-bam.videox.online can easily deceive web users to permit notification from the website because the page content was cleverly designed to attract clicks. In a sample image below, Subs-bam.videox.online camouflage the page as media player, which will be able to play a video when clicked by visitors. Actually, this click-trap activates push notification from Subs-bam.videox.online allowing it to send short alerts or messages to the default browser program of web user.
Aside from the web page content, the suspicious site also pop-ups various messages trying to commit web users into clicking the button. It displays pop-ups and messages like “Subs-bam.videox.online wants to show notifications,” “Click here for video,” or “Press allow to watch video.”
Web users should know that these clickable objects would eventually carry out the same function when clicked. Instead of the suggested actions, it will activate the browser’s push notification feature that permits Subs-bam.videox.online to have an open transmission. Unfortunately, there is nothing beneficial in allowing the said website to send alerts on the browser because of its corrupt intention. Cyber crooks behind Subs-bam.videox.online takes advantages of this internet browser feature to launch advertisements and transmit messages containing links leading to harmful websites.
If ever the push notification was activated, web users continue to receive unwanted pop-ups from Subs-bam.videox.online. This will persists as long as the browser configuration is allowing the traffic from this website. So, the primary solution would be to remove the Subs-bam.videox.online entry from internet browser’s settings. Afterwards, we recommend scanning the computer with efficient anti-virus tool to ensure that computer is free from any kind of threat. No one knows that the aggressive pop-ups from the dubious site might have downloaded a malware onto the computer that will result to computer issues soon. Therefore, thorough checking is necessary after running into the malicious websites like Subs-bam.videox.online.
Subs-bam.videox.online Removal Procedure
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Scan the computer with MBAM Tool
This malware removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any threats like Trojan, virus, PUP, adware and malicious redirects like Subs-bam.videox.online. The tool is powerful enough to find hazardous items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
To remove Subs-bam.videox.online from Mac OS, please use the tool that was designed specifically for Macintosh users.
Malwarebytes For Mac Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MBSetup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Subs-bam.videox.online.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including Subs-bam.videox.online and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Stage 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Subs-bam.videox.online. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 3 : Remove Subs-bam.videox.online Pop-up Notification
These procedures in stopping Subs-bam.videox.online pop-up notification may only be effective if relevant extension do not exist on the browser. If ever there is a relevant extension currently installed, this push notification configuration will reinstate during browser start-up. So, make sure that you have removed any malicious extension from the browser before executing the following steps.
For Google Chrome Users
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type the following strings in the address box and press Enter on your keyboard: chrome://settings/content/notifications
3. Navigate to “Allow” section and find Subs-bam.videox.online from the list.
4. Click on More Actions and select Block from the options.
5. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
For Mozilla Firefox Users
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser program.
2. Type the following strings on address bar and press Enter on keyboard: about:preferences#privacy
3. Under Permissions section, click on Settings button beside Notifications.
4. Look for Subs-bam.videox.online and set the status to Block.
5. Lastly, click Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from Subs-bam.videox.online
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Subs-bam.videox.online. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Remove Subs-bam.videox.online from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults button. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by Subs-bam.videox.online. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Subs-bam.videox.online. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Reset Firefox to its default state. Click the Reset Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Reset Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Subs-bam.videox.online redirect and pop-up should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain it the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Subs-bam.videox.online and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see view instructions here.
Post Last Modified On May 25, 2020