Statestchool.club is a questionable website, which presents dubious pop-up contents or redirects web users to other untrustworthy or malicious sites. In addition, web user might get to encounter Statestchool.club through intrusive advertisements or potentially unwanted programs (PUP) installed on the computer. Such unwanted programs do not need to ask permission to enter the computer. Once installed, they operate by triggering browser redirects and pop-up like connecting online user to Statestchool.club website.
When accessed, Statestchool.club site will track the computer user’s IP address to learn their geographical location. This particular information will determine the behavior of Statestchool.club whether it will deliver dubious material or redirect the web user in other web destinations. Furthermore, a rogue website like Statestchool.club urges web visitor to enable browser notifications using click baits. Statestchool.club pop-up will present the viewer with enticing contents like “Click Allow to confirm that you are not a robot” or “Click allow to continue”. However, it may function differently when clicked. The “Allow” buttons are embedded with code that automatically enables browser push notifications once clicked. If alerts are allowed, then Statestchool.club web page will start to deliver intrusive advertisements in different forms such as pop-ups, banners, surveys, coupons, etc.
Moreover, the malicious behavior on the browser will diminish the browsing experience of internet user. The browser will start to operate slowly and limit the website visibility of the web user since most of the ads are overlaying the page contents. Another thing is, advertisements are a threat to computer and user safety. Once an intrusive ad is clicked, it can redirect the web user into untrustworthy websites such as sale-based sites, illicit streaming platforms, online gambling sites, or any questionable web pages. Alternatively, some ads can execute scripts to download and install malicious content on the computer and one prime example is potentially unwanted programs. Malware installation on the computer can bring infections and pose risk to user’s privacy. Malicious app can track valuable information about the web user through spying the browser. All the data gathered can be shared with third parties seeking to misuse it for profit. Therefore, to ensure the computer’s integrity and user safety, web user is advised to remove all the suspicious programs running on the computer.
Procedures to Remove Statestchool.club from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Step 1 : Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Statestchool.club. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Statestchool.club.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 2 : Remove Browser Extensions that belongs to Statestchool.club
1. Locate the add-on or extension that is relevant to the hijacker. To do this, please follow the following depending on affected browser.
Safari - Choose Preferences from the Safari menu, then click the Extensions icon. This will open a window showing all installed extensions.
Chrome - Select Preferences from the Chrome menu, and then click the Extensions link found on the left pane.
Firefox - Choose Add-ons from the Menu. Look at both the Extensions and Plugins lists when it opens a new window.
2. Once you have located Statestchool.club or any suspicious objects, click on Remove or Uninstall, to get rid of it.
3. Close the browser and proceed to the next steps.
Step 3 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from this link:
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Statestchool.club.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Statestchool.club is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Step 4: Delete Statestchool.club Login Items
Some browser hijacker may also install login item into compromised account under System Preferences. This object automatically runs Statestchool.club during user log in.
1. Go to Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
2. Select Users & Groups from the preferences window.
3. You may need to Unlock this area in order to make changes. Click on the Lock icon on lower left corner of the window.
4. Next, select user account that runs Statestchool.club.
5. Click on Login Items tab.
6. Select Statestchool.club or any suspicious entries from the list and click on the minus [-] button and confirm your actions. Please see image below for reference.
Step 5: Block Statestchool.club Pop-up Notification from Google Chrome
The small box appearing on sidebar or taskbar bearing the web address of Statestchool.club is called Push Notifications. Most of the time, removing the browser extension that enforces it is enough to stop the pop-ups. Hence, if Statestchool.club pop-ups persistently appears, this guide is helpful in blocking it manually.
1. On the address bar, please type the following strings and press Return on keyboard:
2. Navigate to "Allow" section and locate Statestchool.club.
3. Click on More Actions button (3 dots) and select Block from the list. You may also choose Remove but blocking is more preferred to avoid encountering the same in the future.
Optional : If unable to change browser settings, execute these steps:
Some user complains that there is no way to change browser settings because it is grayed out by Statestchool.club. In such situation, it is important to check if there is unwanted profile. Please do the following:
1. Quit any running applications and launch System Preferences from your Dock.
2. Under System Preferences, click Profiles.
3. Select Statestchool.club or any relevant profile from the left pane. See image below.
4. At the bottom of this window, click minus [-] button to delete the account. Please refer to image above.
5. Close the Profiles window and open the affected browser to change all settings associated with Statestchool.club.