Speedy System Care is promoted on official website as computer optimization and security tool, which offers features that deals with malware, PUP, system performance, software error, start-up items, and many more. In order to verify this claim, we acquire a copy of Speedy System Care and let it run on our computer. During the test, we noticed that graphical user interface is imitated from other rogue variants like Power PC Care 2018, Power Speedup 2018, and many more.
Aside from authorized website, web users may unknowingly obtain Speedy System Care from dubious websites that employs misleading techniques. It can persuade users to download the tool by displaying bogus alerts and warning stating several issues found on the computer. On some instances, Speedy System Care is bundled to another program from the very same group.
Once installed on the computer, this fake tool immediately runs a thorough scan. Surprisingly, Speedy System Care can detect thousand of potentially unwanted items in seconds. Then, recorded messages support its findings by stating the following:
System analysis has completed.
Warning! Speedy System Care has detected one thousand two hundred and ninety two items, which can be critical to your Microsoft Windows 10 Pro system performance. Click on Start Repair to fix these items.
At this point, objective of Speedy System Care is to convince user to pay for the registered version of the program. It offers no further way to fix identified problems other than to buy the full working version of Speedy System Care. This scan-and-detect scheme by rogue program only aims to swindle money from naïve computer users. Therefore, we highly suggest removing Speedy System Care immediately and do not mind its false detection.
Speedy System Care Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Speedy System Care through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Speedy System Care, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Speedy System Care rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Speedy System Care
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Speedy System Care and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Speedy System Care from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Speedy System Care from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Speedy System Care unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Speedy System Care and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Speedy System Care using Anti-malware Program
To remove Speedy System Care automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Speedy System Care that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Speedy System Care.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.