Speedy System Care is promoted on official website as computer optimization and security tool, which offers features that deals with malware, PUP, system performance, software error, start-up items, and many more. In order to verify this claim, we acquire a copy of Speedy System Care and let it run on our computer. During the test, we noticed that graphical user interface is imitated from other rogue variants like Power PC Care 2018, Power Speedup 2018, and many more.
Aside from authorized website, web users may unknowingly obtain Speedy System Care from dubious websites that employs misleading techniques. It can persuade users to download the tool by displaying bogus alerts and warning stating several issues found on the computer. On some instances, Speedy System Care is bundled to another program from the very same group.
Once installed on the computer, this fake tool immediately runs a thorough scan. Surprisingly, Speedy System Care can detect thousand of potentially unwanted items in seconds. Then, recorded messages support its findings by stating the following:
System analysis has completed.
Warning! Speedy System Care has detected one thousand two hundred and ninety two items, which can be critical to your Microsoft Windows 10 Pro system performance. Click on Start Repair to fix these items.
At this point, objective of Speedy System Care is to convince user to pay for the registered version of the program. It offers no further way to fix identified problems other than to buy the full working version of Speedy System Care. This scan-and-detect scheme by rogue program only aims to swindle money from naive computer users. Therefore, we highly suggest removing Speedy System Care immediately and do not mind its false detection.
Online Security Scanner Report for winsyscareutils.net:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Sept. 23, 2018|
|Unverified||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Sept. 23, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Sept. 23, 2018|
How to Remove Speedy System Care
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Speedy System Care from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Speedy System Care from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Speedy System Care and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Speedy System Care using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Speedy System Care . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Speedy System Care entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Speedy System Care have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Speedy System Care.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.