Speedy PC Pro 2018 claims that it can scan the computer for adware, malware, security items, and other common objects that tend to slow down the PC. It could be a promising tool and can easily deceive computer users. Unfortunately, we found Speedy PC Pro 2018 to be suspicious. It is just a variant of other rogue security tool like Win Speedup 2018 and AutoClean Pro 2018. It is obvious that all of them shares identical graphical user interface (GUI).
Common method used to distribute Speedy PC Pro 2018 is through software bundles. Thus, user may install this rogue application without full knowledge. Right after installation, the program will initiate full scan on the computer and attempt to trick user by displaying thousands of identified threats and system errors. Be aware that all alerts shown by Speedy PC Pro 2018 are just dramatization. It will display the same findings even on clean and untainted computer system.
Attempting to repair the errors identified by Speedy PC Pro 2018 will require user to pay for the activation code first. This is a clear indication that it was made solely to swindle money from innocent victims. Moreover, credit card and bank details used while transacting with Speedy PC Pro 2018 may be stolen and utilize for other online fraudulent transactions. Thus, we suggest immediate removal of this unwanted program. Follow the guide below and make sure to scan the computer virus and malware removal tool. This is vital in locating and deleting malicious objects that are relevant to Speedy PC Pro 2018 rogue program.
Below are scan report for one of the web page of Speedy PC Pro 2018. Other domains that hosts this rogue application are the following:
Online Security Scanner Report for boostmypcnow.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: April 26, 2018|
|Unverified||Feedback: No Data||Updated: April 26, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: April 26, 2018|
How to Remove Speedy PC Pro 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Speedy PC Pro 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Speedy PC Pro 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Speedy PC Pro 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Speedy PC Pro 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Speedy PC Pro 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Speedy PC Pro 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Speedy PC Pro 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Speedy PC Pro 2018.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Post Last Modified On October 14, 2020