SlamDunk Savings is an adware that can be installed in all major browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. This plug-in is so much easy to add to your browser with no cost at all. You will have an access to coupons, deals, and best offers each time you do shopping online. You may find this code as a very useful add-on, however; excessive ads that displayed on SlamDunk Savings may trigger your temper and mess up even your entire system.
This browser add-on can be installed on its official homepage, but the most usual way it acquired by many is when they installed bundled freeware. Various changes take place onto your system once it installed. When you click on a particular ads, you may redirect to malicious websites. To stop you from constant rerouting and to put an end on acquiring more viruses, you have to remove it at once.
The major trouble that SlamDunk Savings can bring onto your system if you kept this program running is that your privacy will no longer secured. The information gathered by this adware from your browsing activity is fully in records. You have to consider that those data’s that has been collected by SlamDunk Savings may not use as simple survey for your product preferences. At some point, third parties used it for evil purposes.
You may see how worthwhile or worthless the SlamDunk Savings adware. For this reason, you can decide if you want to remove it or still keeping it from your system. But for us, to keep your PC away from any danger, we strongly suggest to remove SlamDunk Savings from your computer.
Online Security Scanner Report for slamdunksavings.com:
No harm was found on the SlamDunk Savings web site after running three online security scanners. This simply means that slamdunksavings.com is free from any malicious codes and is safe to visit.
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Sept 21, 2013|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Sept 21, 2013|
|Currently Safe||Ratings: 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes||Updated: Sept 21, 2013|
How to Remove SlamDunk Savings Adware
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall SlamDunk Savings
The main cause of adware and malware presence could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove SlamDunk Savings entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below. Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to SlamDunk Savings. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted SlamDunk Savings from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of SlamDunk Savings on the affected browser.
Post Last Modified On September 22, 2013