Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com is an unusual search engine that can override browser settings after the installation of potentially unwanted program (PUP) or malicious extension. Be aware that common origins of such unwanted application are bundled software that several websites are promoting as beneficial installer files. However, aside from the host file, other surplus programs may be loaded as well and this includes HD Radio Player that is identified as one hazardous adware and is known to be the initiator of Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com search hijacker. Relevant adware from the same group may also be part of the package and this includes Easy Coupon Finder, Universal Converter, and Converter Pro.
Therefore, presence of Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com denotes the existence of malicious extension and may probably advance to a much deadly threats if not immediately removed. Keep in mind that the hijacker and relevant adware may initiate browser redirects and pop-ups at any moment once it senses that user is online and surfing the internet. As usual, pages from these browser disturbances are designed to entice web users into downloading another application or worst, it may display a scripted page that can automatically download malware from a remote location.
Apart from the mentioned risks, Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com may undertake other covert actions why it makes forcible domination of browser application. Malicious codes from this type of threat are not limited to the things that were discussed above. By making a thorough diagnostics, security experts confirms that Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com is able to collect various browsing data from the internet software. It logs search keywords, favorite web sites, personal information, and user’s geographical location. Therefore, Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com also jeopardizes online privacy and safety of victims.
One thing that obviously will restore browser to its safe status and restore user’s online privacy is the total removal of Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com. Guide to accomplish this tasks is provided on the next section.
Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com Removal Procedure for PC
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised computer.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Step 1: Delete Browser Extension
Most adware and unwanted programs are using a program called browser extension to be able to take over the settings of internet applications. Therefore, we highly recommend to check and remove the extension that is closely related to Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com.
Remove Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com Extension from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard.
3. Find Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com, HD Radio Player, or relevant entry and remove it from Google Chrome.
Uninstall Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com Extension from Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Type about:addons in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard.
3. Choose Extensions on sidebar menu.
4. Look for object that is pertaining to Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com or HD Radio Player, and remove it from the browser.
Delete Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com Extension from Safari
1. Run Safari browser application.
2. Click on Safari Settings icon located on upper right corner of the window.
3. Choose Preferences from the drop-down list.
4. On Extension window, select Extensions tab.
5. Select Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com or relevant entry and remove it from Safari.
6. Lastly, go to Safari Settings once again and select Downloads from the drop down list.
7. If Hdradioplayer.safariextz is present, click on Clear button to remove the unwanted extension.
Remove Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com Add-ons from Internet Explorer and Edge Browser
1. Open Internet Explorer program.
2. Go to top Menu and click Tools. Then, select Manage Add-ons from the drop-down list.
3. Look for and Remove or Disable entries of Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com from Toolbars and Extension and Search Providers section.
4. Close the window and restart Internet Explorer.
If Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com is still present on the IE browser, another option is to remove the adware from Windows Control Panel.
5. Press Windows Key + R and then, type appwiz.cpl command.
6. Program and Features window will open. Arrange the list in chronological manner with recently installed applications on top. To do this, click on ‘Installed On‘ column.
7. Select Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com, HD Radio Player, or recently installed unwanted entry. Then, click on Uninstall to remove it from Windows system.
Step 2: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Step 3: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Search.hhdradioplayerpro.com.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.