QBIT Optimizer Pro is a rogue optimization and security tool from PCVARK family that applies misleading tactics to influence computer users into purchasing the paid version of the program. It initiates thorough system scan and misinforms users about thousands of total potential unwanted items found as shown in the screenshot images below. In addition, QBIT Optimizer Pro constantly pop-ups false warnings and alerts stating the same notice and prompts users to deal with these issues in urgency.
Clearly, QBIT Optimizer Pro is just a remake of previous malware versions from the same group like Qbit System Care, Auto System Speedup, Qbit PC Speedup, and many more similar threats. There are no significant changes on this recent version except for the program title, but still, it bears the Qbit branding. Scan console, misleading techniques, and even distribution methods are consistent to previous deployment.
Makers of QBIT Optimizer Pro are utilizing malicious advertising campaign. Instead of usual marketing materials, they employ fake scanner page that emulate online system scan. Afterwards, it issues bogus findings and prompts web users to download a copy of QBIT Optimizer Pro, stating that it is the best solution to resolve computer issues.
As always, users should not expect something productive from fake tool such as QBIT Optimizer Pro. It was made primarily to swindle money from victims. This fraudulent action is very evident on the relentless effort of QBIT Optimizer Pro to purchase the registered version through excessive pop-ups warning and alerts.
Purchasing QBIT Optimizer Pro or activating the program may also lead to identity theft as its payment-processing website is not secured and there are reports that some victims endure unauthorized debit from credit cards used on this online payment method.
Complete guide to remove QBIT Optimizer Pro from the computer is presented below. It is highly recommended to scan the computer with effective anti-virus and anti-malware tool to locate and delete malicious objects associated with QBIT Optimizer Pro.
Qbit Optimizer Pro Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Qbit Optimizer Pro from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Qbit Optimizer Pro from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Qbit Optimizer Pro and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Qbit Optimizer Pro using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Qbit Optimizer Pro . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Qbit Optimizer Pro entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Qbit Optimizer Pro have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Qbit Optimizer Pro.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.