Perfect PC Cleanup is promoted as computer optimization and malware removal tool. It claims to make PC more safer and responsive by deleting orphan files, repairing hundreds of errors, and removing deadly malware and virus threats.
During our own diagnosis, Perfect PC Cleanup detects hundreds of privacy traces and temporary junk items. Unlike most unpopular optimization tool, this one never uses scare tactics by reporting false malware detection. Perfect PC Cleanup found that our system is clean and it specifically reports that no malware is detected on the computer. Hence, other issues found can only be fixed by calling their provided support hotline to activate the product.
Since identified problems on the computer are just privacy and junk file issues, we are certain that there is a local fix for this. Deleting cookies and temporary files can be access directly from properties settings of browser applications like Google, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox. Therefore, we do not see the need to utilize third party application such as Perfect PC Cleanup to deal with these petty issues.
If there is a need to remove Perfect PC Cleanup and you are having difficulty with the process, we provide a simple guide on this page. Follow the guide in exact order to ensure complete removal of the potentially unwanted program. It is also advise to scan the computer with malware and virus removal tool to delete malicious applications if in case Perfect PC Cleanup managed to enter the computer through software bundles.
Perfect PC Cleanup Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Perfect PC Cleanup through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Perfect PC Cleanup, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Perfect PC Cleanup rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Perfect PC Cleanup
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Perfect PC Cleanup and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Perfect PC Cleanup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Perfect PC Cleanup from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Perfect PC Cleanup unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Perfect PC Cleanup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Perfect PC Cleanup using Anti-malware Program
To remove Perfect PC Cleanup automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Perfect PC Cleanup that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Perfect PC Cleanup.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.