Perfect PC Cleanup is promoted as computer optimization and malware removal tool. It claims to make PC more safer and responsive by deleting orphan files, repairing hundreds of errors, and removing deadly malware and virus threats.
During our own diagnosis, Perfect PC Cleanup detects hundreds of privacy traces and temporary junk items. Unlike most unpopular optimization tool, this one never uses scare tactics by reporting false malware detection. Perfect PC Cleanup found that our system is clean and it specifically reports that no malware is detected on the computer. Hence, other issues found can only be fixed by calling their provided support hotline to activate the product.
Since identified problems on the computer are just privacy and junk file issues, we are certain that there is a local fix for this. Deleting cookies and temporary files can be access directly from properties settings of browser applications like Google, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox. Therefore, we do not see the need to utilize third party application such as Perfect PC Cleanup to deal with these petty issues.
If there is a need to remove Perfect PC Cleanup and you are having difficulty with the process, we provide a simple guide on this page. Follow the guide in exact order to ensure complete removal of the potentially unwanted program. It is also advise to scan the computer with malware and virus removal tool to delete malicious applications if in case Perfect PC Cleanup managed to enter the computer through software bundles.
Online Security Scanner Report for perfectpccleanup.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Oct. 3, 2018|
|Medium Risk||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Oct. 3, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Oct. 3, 2018|
How to Remove Perfect PC Cleanup
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Perfect PC Cleanup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Perfect PC Cleanup from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Perfect PC Cleanup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Perfect PC Cleanup using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Perfect PC Cleanup . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Perfect PC Cleanup entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Perfect PC Cleanup have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Perfect PC Cleanup.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.