Google Chrome extension named All in One Office – New Tab is added with suspicion to this browser. Typically, it gets pass through user’s authorization by embedding itself on shareware or freeware. This bundling technique of All in One Office – New Tab helps it spread across the internet and get installed on the computer without users consent. Due to this intrusive scheme, some users deemed it as malware or adware. One user statement from Chrome Web Store of All in One Office – New Tab states, “it got installed automatically on laptop. This confirms it’s a malware.”
Technically, All in One Office – New Tab is not a computer virus. It is appropriate to be categorized as potentially unwanted program (PUP). Its payload is very limited to total control of Google Chrome. The effect of this extension is purely on homepage and default search engine. Thus, if Search.allinoneoffice.net exists on these parts of the browser, this only implies that it is compromised with All in One Office – New Tab.
Once installed on internet program, it immediately replaces the homepage with own search box. Included also are shortcut links to Google online office suite. In addition, All in One Office – New Tab provides local weather update on the same page. Generally, it has nothing unique to offer other than one-click access to features of other providers.
Because it is a tainted browser extension, we never propose to install or utilize this program. It is much safer to surf the internet without its attachment. So, we are providing a systematic procedures on this page to completely remove All in One Office – New Tab. Use this if you need to get rid of this unwanted browser extension.
Online Security Scanner Report for allinoneoffice.net:
|Not yet tested||Feedback: No data||Updated: Feb. 19, 2018|
|Minimal risk||Feedback: No data||Updated: Feb. 19, 2018|
|Currently Safe||Feedback: No data||Updated: Feb. 19, 2018|
How to Remove All in One Office – New Tab
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall All in One Office – New Tab
The main cause of homepage hijacking and browser redirect could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list. Alternatively, press Windows key + R on keyboard and run appwiz.cpl command.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove All in One Office – New Tab entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to All in One Office – New Tab. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted All in One Office – New Tab from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of All in One Office – New Tab on the affected browser.
Step 4: Remove All in One Office – New Tab from Google Chrome
Option 1 – Delete Malicious Extension from Chrome Browser
One way to remove All in One Office – New Tab from Google Chrome is simply to delete the Extension. Please follow these steps:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type the following in the address bar: chrome://extensions
3. On Extensions window, please delete All in One Office – New Tab by clicking on Remove or Trash icon.
4. Google Chrome will prompt for the confirmation of All in One Office – New Tab removal. Please click on Remove button to proceed.
5. You may now restart Chrome browser.
Option 2 – Restore Google Chrome to Default Settings
Resetting Google Chrome to default settings is helpful in deleting hard-to-remove extension such as from All in One Office – New Tab. This method is highly advisable to perform if you have difficulty in removing unwanted extension.
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down to bottom, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings button to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by All in One Office – New Tab. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data. You may also run Chrome Cleanup function from this page. An integrated tool from Google Chrome but with more advanced Adware scanner feature.