Many people are very fond of surfing in the internet and as we keep on searching, we are going through different websites. There are some instances that while we are on a certain website, there is always a pop up that when clicked, it get us redirected to another web page. Usually it is a malicious or untrustworthy site. It is also a kind of threat to computer and web browser. That is when Nonamebonu1.live comes in.
What is Nonamebonu1.live?
Nonamebonu1.live has similarities with Takeprize-here.life, Maroolatrack.com, and Financial-success-today.com. It is a kind of computer threat where it gets you redirected to another web page by means of intrusive advertisements that usually pops up in the websites while we are browsing it. Nonamebonu1.live webpage is presented by unwanted or random contents. There are some users or visitors who enter in Nonamebonu1.live intentionally. They just clicked the intrusive ads and get automatically redirected to various sources of Potentially Unwanted Application (PUAs). Nonamebonu1.live does not need users’ permission to infiltrate devices. Potentially Unwanted Application operates by generating redirects or launching intrusive advertisements by spying on the users browsing history.
What happens when Nonamebonu1.live is accessed?
Once redirected to this web page, it started to check your IP address to be able to locate or track your location. Location details are very crucial in this kind of behavior. Either user is presented by questionable material or redirected elsewhere will depend on the location. In addition, Nonamebonu1.live requests the user or visitors to permit notifications by using click baits such as “Update is available for your computer” or “Click allow to download update”. Once the user allows the notifications, the web page Nonamebonu1.live may start to deliver and present intrusive ads such as pop ups, banners, surveys, or coupons.
Nonamebonu1.live can cause to reduce browsing experience of the user or visitors. It slows down the computer performance while browsing. It is also considered to be a threat to privacy and security of the users’ device and even to the user or visitor itself. Nonamebonu1.live usually contains contents that are untrustworthy, compromised or scam sites. This threat is designed to download or install PUAs. This unwanted apps can force-open similar harmful sites or applications. This can also access and record the users browsing activity such as visited links or search histories. It also gathers personal information like IP Address and other important information. This information can be used against the user for a profit purpose. The presence of Nonamebonu1.live can cause infiltration and infection leading to privacy and security issues.
How Nonamebonu1.live is possibly acquired?
The common way for an unwanted application to infiltrate a device is through downloading or installing setups from different programs. It can be installed by means of bundled packages which operator includes this type of threat or virus. Just like any other, it appears to tempt the users or visitors by offering installation of a so-called “useful” function, but the truth is it hides risk of damage and infection to the device. Malware researchers recommend using anti-malware tools or apps to check or scan our devices if ever it is infected by Nonamebonu1.live threat.
Nonamebonu1.live Removal Procedure
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Scan the computer with MBAM Tool
This malware removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any threats like Trojan, virus, PUP, adware and malicious redirects like Nonamebonu1.live. The tool is powerful enough to find hazardous items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
To remove Nonamebonu1.live from Mac OS, please use the tool that was designed specifically for Macintosh users.
Malwarebytes For Mac Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file mb3-setup-consumer-x.x.x.xxxx.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Nonamebonu1.live.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including Nonamebonu1.live and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Stage 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Nonamebonu1.live. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from Nonamebonu1.live
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Nonamebonu1.live. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Remove Nonamebonu1.live from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults button. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by Nonamebonu1.live. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Nonamebonu1.live. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Reset Firefox to its default state. Click the Reset Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Reset Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Nonamebonu1.live home page hijacker should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain it the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Nonamebonu1.live and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see view instructions here.