If you are trying to access restricted websites, you may bump into a program or services offered by Noblockweb.net. This dubious geo-restriction function may be activated onto your computer in two ways. First is trough deceptive scheme. Noblockweb.net claims to bypass any website restrictions by just configuring your internet browser settings to utilize their server. Another way to do this is via Adware or third party applications. Through this method, installation of freeware can cause unwanted changes on the browser. Like the first one, it will alter configuration of browser’s proxy.
Either way, letting your internet traffic passes through Noblockweb.net servers can only cause several annoyances. This can lead to the display of excessive advertisements, redirects, and pop-up issues. In addition, Noblockweb.net can monitor web-browsing activities of those who are using their services. Gathered data are used to further enhance the display of advertisements, making it more relevant to user’s interests.
Even though Noblockweb.net is useful in bypassing web restrictions, your computer or any gadgets may still bear the consequences for using this dubious program. It’s either use it at your own risks or find another one that offers similar functions without endangering your online privacy.
If you need to remove Noblockweb.net adware and all its settings on the browser, please see the guide below. After deleting the entries, scanning the computer with suggested tools will help you find and eliminate any adware that are hidden on the computer.
Online Security Scanner Report for noblockweb.net:
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||March 04, 2017|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: No data||March 04, 2017|
|Currently Safe||Feedback: No data||March 04, 2017|
How to Remove Noblockweb.net Adware from PC
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall Noblockweb.net
The main cause of adware and malware presence could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove Noblockweb.net entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Noblockweb.net. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Noblockweb.net from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Noblockweb.net on the affected browser.
Step 4: Clear Noblockweb.net Proxy Settings
Browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari are using system proxy settings. Therefore, you need to remove Noblockweb.net from Internet Properties of the operating system. Mozilla Firefox browser can be configured separately.
Remove Noblockweb.net Proxy from Internet Properties of Windows
1. Close affected browser application.
2. Go to Windows Start or Search bar and type inetcpl.cpl in the field. Press Enter on keyboard.
3. Internet Properties window will open. Click on Connections tab.
4. Click on LAN Settings.
5. Delete Noblockweb.net/wpad.dat under “Use Automatic Configuration Script“. Refer to image below.
6. Remove the Check mark on Use Automatic Configuration Script.
7. Click OK to save the settings.
8. Click OK again to exit Internet Properties window.
Remove Noblockweb.net Proxy from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Type the following in the address bar about:preferences#advanced
3. Once in Advanced settings page, click on Network tab.
4. Under Connection area, click on Settings.
5. Go to Automatic proxy configuration URL section and Delete the string Noblockweb.net/wpad.dat from the field. Please refer to image below.
6. Lastly, Select “Use System Proxy Settings” to deactivate proxy configured by Noblockweb.net.
7. Click OK to save the settings. Restart Mozilla Firefox.