New-message.live is just like any other browser redirect websites we have posted previously. It presents deceptive advertisements and redirects to other web pages, which can be risky to privacy and security of online users. New-message.live’s main purpose is tricking web visitors into enabling permission to display alerts on their browser apps. After that, New-message.live will begin to bombard internet users with intrusive advertisements through their notifications. When viewing New-message.live, web users are more likely to encounter dodgy web pages like adult related sites, illicit streaming platforms, or illegal gambling sites.
Techniques of New-message.live
Getting permission to display web browser notifications from this suspicious site will be possible using several techniques. One example is presenting web visitors with fake a Captcha stating that it will prove that internet user is not a robot. New-message.live will display several misleading buttons like “Continue”, “Click here”, and so on as a way to gain clicks from internet users. However, the sole intention of such tricky scheme is to give permission to New-message.live site to spam the browser program with numerous alerts.
Another possible strategy of New-message.live is to present a streaming video and in order to watch it, web users has to click the “allow” button. In reality, there is no video or content to watch despite the claims. New-message.live just aim to convince web users to click in order to enable permission for push notifications.
In addition, New-message.live may act like serving a vital file or crucial software update. It request web visitors to click “allow” button to proceed with the download and installation. But as usual, it is just a trick by the offenders to enable alerts from New-message.live.
New-message.live utilizes click-bait techniques in order to encourage web users into clicking on something. When confirmed, New-message.live will begin to spam browser with notifications including intrusive ads and various pop-ups that can redirect web users into different websites containing malicious contents such as sites promoting dodgy products and services.
Sources of New-message.live Redirects
New-message.live does not really pose a threat to system or security of data. The risk will be possible after enabling alerts from this website. Avoiding clicking anything that appears on screen can prevent further exposure to dodgy web pages.
As long as there is a PUA or adware on system, malicious domains are possible on browsers. Checking and scanning the program before installing could be helpful to prevent access of unwanted applications into computer since it is very common for malicious programs to cause infections to system.
New-message.live Removal Procedure for PC
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised computer.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Step 1 : Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MBSetup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to New-message.live.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including New-message.live and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of New-message.live on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by New-message.live.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to New-message.live.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Procedures to Remove New-message.live from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Step 1 : Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like New-message.live. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
Click here to Download Combo Cleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing New-message.live.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 2 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from this link:
Click here to download MBAM for Mac
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including New-message.live.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, New-message.live is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Get rid of New-message.live Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website New-message.live. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from New-message.live are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, New-message.live pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop New-message.live from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be sucessful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for New-message.live.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside New-message.live list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop New-message.live from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for New-message.live entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if New-message.live pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on New-message.live.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if New-message.live pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select New-message.live from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
Stopping New-message.live Pop-up on Mobile Devices
Aside from PC and Mac, New-message.live pop-ups and redirects can also affect browser programs on mobile phones like Android and iOS devices. To stop the annoying pop-ups and remove its source, please execute the procedures as stated here.
Please take note that the tutorial in removing New-message.live pop-ups from mobile devices contains automatic and manual procedures. If you are not a technical user, we recommend to follow the instant removal method to automatically stop New-message.live pop-ups from mobile device using a malware scanner.