native-search.com is a URL that tries to be a useful search engine but many computer users don’t find it worthy to be present on the computer. In fact, most who came across with native-search.com consider it as virus. Due to aggressive technique applied by this browser hijacker, it is judged as another harmful program that targets Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
If you dislike its way of integrating self to computer, you will hate native-search.com even more when it starts to control some settings on the browser. This adware modifies the home page forcing you to utilize the NativeSearch or FBDownloader search box. Pop-up ads and other redirect issues will also be seen disturbing your web surfing.
The main purpose of native-search.com is to promote certain web sites and other online products. Links are included in the search results, which can be mistakenly seen as part of outcome. In addition, as part of its mechanism, native-search.com collects data and other sensitive information from the computer. It also monitors how you browse the web and things you are searching. Gathered data can be used for various online marketing schemes both by adware authors and its network of advertisers.
You need to remove native-search.com redirect from the computer to restore safety and privacy on the computer. In the future, you can avoid this threat by being watchful to what you are downloading even if it comes from known sources.
Online Security Scanner Report for native-search.com:
|No issues||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: April 26, 2016|
|Link is safe||Feedback: No data||Updated: April 26, 2016|
|Currently safe||Feedback: No data||Updated: April 26, 2016|
native-search.com Removal Procedure
Stage 1: Scan the Computer with Sophos Virus Removal Tool
This rootkit and virus removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any rootkit, malware as well as threat like native-search.com. The tool is powerful enough to find malicious items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily.
Sophos Virus Removal Tool Download Link
2. After downloading, navigate to the file location and double-click it. This will start the installation procedure. User Account Control will prompt if you want to run the program, click Yes to continue.
3. On initial launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen as shown in the image below. Click Next to start the installation procedure.
4. Next, you need to accept the license agreement before Sophos Virus Removal Tool can be installed onto the computer. Choose ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement’. Then, click Next button.
5. On the next prompts, please click appropriate button to proceed. At the end of the installation process, it will display InstallShield Wizard Completed. Just leave the Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool with a check mark. Then, click Finish.
6. The tool will download necessary updates so Internet connection is required at this point. Lastly, Sophos Virus Removal Tool displays the welcome screen.
7. Click on Start Scanning button to begin checking the system for presence of rootkit and virus. The tool reveals items that were found linked to native-search.com. It also detects and removes other malicious files.
Stage 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to native-search.com. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 3: Remove native-search.com Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted native-search.com from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of native-search.com on the affected browser.