MPC Cleaner is an unacceptable computer tool or program that every user wishes get rid from the PC. It is deemed as invasive type of software that may be installed on the computer without user’s full knowledge. This kind of malware is spreading on thousand of computers worldwide through Internet connection. Software exploits and vulnerabilities in Internet browser programs are believed to be exploited by MPC Cleaner to gain access on target computer. Malicious links from social media sites and spam email messages also contributes to the delivery of MPC Cleaner onto victim’s PC.
When this potentially unwanted program is run on the system, it can perform various actions to take control of certain Windows functions. Furthermore, MPC Cleaner does not provide entries to instantly remove its code when user is not comfortable with it. In addition, this unknown security and optimization tool may block your Internet access to security web sites preventing you from downloading removal tools and proper guide to delete MPC Cleaner from the affected computer.
Once MPC Cleaner is running on the computer, it will begin to display fake warnings and pop-up alerts stating several infections detected on Windows operating system. Obviously, these alerts are just ploy to deceive computer users and force them to pay for the MPC Cleaner registration code.
As you can see, MPC Cleaner program was made to steal money from you using various method of deception. Never pay for this worthless program and execute the removal steps to eliminate this threat from the computer right away.
Online Security Scanner Report for mpc.solutions:
|No issues||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: June 10, 2016|
|Link is safe||Feedback: Adware||Updated: June 10, 2016|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: June 10, 2016|
How to Remove MPC Cleaner
This threat can run on the system just like any other installed software. However, adware and malware doesn’t allow user to easily remove its file in typical manner.
Normal uninstall procedure may not be sufficient in the case of this threat. Thus, it is important to scan the computer with efficient tools to find and delete hidden and concealed malicious entities.
Stage 1: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds MPC Cleaner and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 2: Double-check for MPC Cleaner ‘ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for MPC Cleaner . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all MPC Cleaner entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that MPC Cleaner have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Post Last Modified On June 16, 2016